Has anyone heard from Scubie?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Sniper03, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I tried to send a PM to DScubie today reference the Shot Show and meeting up with some of our friends from the FTF while there! Scubie's PM Mail Box is full and will not allow any new messages. So Scubie if you read this get in touch. Or if any of you have contact with him tell him to contact Sniper 03!
    I can not find his tel #!
    Thanks

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

He is alive and well.

3. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hey Ron,

I've been really busy down here at work and haven't spent much time online over the past few months. I am still planning on going to the shot show and will be staying at Circus Circus again as Glass can get me my room for $20 bucks a night. I'll let you know when I get in and we will hook up for sure. I'll pm you my cell after I post this message.

Scubie

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Thanks to Lon for the report! And thanks Scubie for getting back with me. I will go to my PM and see you in Vegas. Willfully-armed and MP is going to be there also as far as I know! Maybe we can meet some of our other friends from the FTF while we are there.
    I will try to get their cell numbers so we can make contact with them. If anyone else is going let me and Scubie know!!