Harleys and Girls and Guns Oh-My!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by tjacobson, May 20, 2012.

1. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

image-871843805.jpg

image-3531730745.jpg

image-2638762321.jpg

image-729464513.jpg

image-129844288.jpg

Attached Files:

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Nice Bike...At least it can't talk back......

3. readygirl

readygirl New Member

You know... If you just keep us serviced, do what you are told, when we tell you to do it. You wont have to think too much, and life will go a lot smoother for you.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I've been told that by every girlfriend I've had...You girls must have a book or code you go-by...I'm just funning with you.....

5. readygirl

readygirl New Member

LOL.... Me too, - kinda

6. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

They do have a book! It's called Cosmopolitan or Country Weekly? I know it's one of those because when she gets a new one I know I'm in for a week full of "if you loved me enough, blah blah blah. Then I go by a new gun and didn't ask first? What's up with asking??? lol

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  7. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

"if you loved me enough, you would do this/that for me. Dr. OZ says, blah blah blah

8. readygirl

readygirl New Member

As far as the "asking" goes, If its something you have decided you are going to do no matter what, just do it.... easier to ask for forgiveness later ,than it is to ask for permission, and no sense in fighting about it twice anyways. As for the rest of it... We just like to mess with you sometimes, guys are cute when they get mad, and most guys are not great communicators, if we want more than a one word answer out of you, we gotta get you fired up. The main thing is to remember that we really dont need you for anything, we just keep you around for entertainment...

9. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Readygirl,
    I totally agree with you... But tell me, we all know your right! But yet when you say to do something, we swear under our breath about you and you mother, etc. but still do whatever it was you wanted...? And then repeat it all over again???

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Good thing I was house trained long ago. Makes life with the women a lot easier.

11. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

Nice ride, nice guns, but the chick needs a tattoo.

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Amen, sister. I've been flying solo for about 17 years now. It's been difficult but there hasn't been much I couldn't do or have my sons do for me. Actually, a lot less aggravation in the long run after the husband left. :eek:

13. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Come on now... You have to miss a mans opinion, touch, hands that fix things???? What about a mans smell after a shower when he has put powder and cologne on? When he has stopped oiling his hunting rifle and takes you by the hand and says thank you, thank you for understanding me and thank you for taking pictures on my harley for the magazine spread...
    Now that's love, that's what a woman needs!!!

14. readygirl

readygirl New Member

lol........

15. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER New Member

Here's my HD 04 Low rider.

Attached Files:

16. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Nice... Where do you keep the pistol??? LOL

17. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER New Member

On my hip IWB with a N82 professional holster.

18. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Hell ya! I wanted to post some like that but, I was banned from the Glock forum the other day for a picture that was a Sunday School picture compared to these! Thanks for the pics...

19. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Mines the small of my back IWB with an Uncle Mikes "custom" for the G-19...