Hard Chrome , Black Chrome , Nickel Plate , Boron Nitride Electroless Nickel Plating

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by customizedcreat, Sep 2, 2008.

1. customizedcreat

customizedcreat New Member

Just about any plating you can think of available. Best quality and service you can afford.

Also check out my Cerakote ad. The best ceramic coating on the market !!:D

Black Chrome Vs Nickel
    [​IMG]

High Polished Nickel
    [​IMG]

guns@customizedcreationz.com

www.customizedcreationz.com

Thanks
    Todd

2. SilverState

SilverState New Member

Todd,

It's SilverState from GlockTalk. The thread over there where you offer to trade polishing for whatever, disappeared.

Anyway, you still have my two 1911 slides and my two 1911 barrels. I tried e-mailing you, PMing you, telephone calling you, and I still can't get a tracking number from you.

I am okay with you just refunding my money and sending my parts back, like you did with the AK guys.

Also, can you send me a shop address? I have your PO Box.

BTW, I sent you my slides and barrels on July 7, 2008 and I received a GlockTalk PM from you the same day where you said "turnaround time is pretty quick right now".

On August 9, 2008, you responded to a PM on GlockTalk where you said:

"First I have all your parts done and ready to ship. I got major delay when I released a new part in production and things took off like crazy. Hard being a one man army, and things are going so good that I might be adding to my one man crew soon with some part time help."

Like I said in the GlockTalk thread before it was deleted, I am just wondering why it takes over a month to ship parts that are already done?

3. SilverState

SilverState New Member

Looks like my order is coming right along. Here is a picture of my stainless (now polished) Wilson Combat KZ45 slide that is on its way to me:

[​IMG]

Looks GREAT, thanks Todd!

4. SilverState

SilverState New Member

oops, doubletap

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  5. customizedcreat

customizedcreat New Member

Lots of new sales and services happening.

Thanks everyone