Happy weekend...!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, May 25, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Everybody out having fun , grilling , chilling ..! Old and new friends meet and partay , eat and share tails.! Be safe have fun and come back safe .!

Lots of (STUPID) out there , don't be a victim.! See you when you all get back and remember why we celebrate , to remember our lost brothers..! Half mast
    Fellow warriors , I solute you and your families ..! :)

2. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Got my morning cartoons watched now it's time to spend some ammo.:D Hope y'all have a great weekend!

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Thanks for the wishes, but I look at this weekend as other than a good time with friends.

Memories of friends lost.

4. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Spending the weekend working with my dad putting up a new pole building. Also have my daughter this weekend she is getting to spend a lot of time with my mom having fun and catching up for the them being in Az. all winter.

Dad is 71 and has no trouble keeping up with me at 48 although that might say more about me than him since I don't have all my strength back from my hurting my shoulder last fall. He is fun to watch though but I have to watch close because he is fearless and I don't want to have to explain to mom if he hurts himself.