Happy Thanksgiving !!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by G30USMC, Nov 26, 2013.

1. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving !

Please remember our soldiers currently deployed in our Military, and officers here at home currently fighting the street war (Law Enforcement)

God Bless !!

2. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

And G30USMC is one who will be working that evening, so we can all have a safe Thanksgiving!

3. G30USMC

Yes sir, I will be !

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Happy Thanksgiving right back at you brother.

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe. I hope your biggest problem is a crazed Black Friday shopper with a scorched credit card!

6. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Thanks. To you and yours as well.

7. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving to all especially everyone that is serving and can't be home....:):):)

8. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone guys !...............

9. phideaux

phideaux Active Member Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving
    To everyone here on FTF, and to all our military young men, and to our LEOs on the job.

Have a good holiday.

Jim

10. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all you great FTF folks. I hope everyone of you has a great one.

11. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

12. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Thanks, and the same back to you, and all.

13. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Thanks to everyone! And you all have a Great Thanksgiving.
    And as for me and my family we are very thankful for a lot of things and are much more forutnate than some regarding health and everything despite any issues. And God Bless those who are less fortunate than we this season!

14. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Please take a moment to reflect upon the history of the holiday and all of the people who have made this day possible for you and your loved ones. I truly believe that will give you pause to reflect on all that you have to be thankful for.

God bless you all.

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I am at a place in my life where this will be a good Thanksgiving. I stress over the holidays but I'm feeling more relaxed this year. I made Chex Mix yesterday and today I'm making the stuffing. Tomorrow the corn souffle and the cranberries. All is well.

I am thankful for my wonderful children and grandchildren. That I still have my Dad in my life. And for all the great blessings that have been bestowed upon my this last year, such as my new job I started in March after being unemployed for 6 months and my best friend, Balota.

16. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving to all here too!!!

Winds what all do you put into your stuffing? My mom makes the best stuffing I have ever had, but since they winter in Az. I don't get it much anymore, gonna have to get the recipe one of these days.

17. JW357

JW357 New Member

Happy Turkey Murder Day to everyone as well.

This year I am especially thankful for my family. I have only been away from them for about four days but it has been very hard. I don't know how some of you can do it, especially deployments.

I am blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving with them, when I figured I wouldn't be able to. For that I am thankful. And will never take it for granted, knowing there are many who are not as fortunate as I am.

18. G30USMC

Attached Files:

19. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving to all may you have a blessed day.
    All my children and grand-kids and great grandson are on the way expecting 25 plus :eek:

20. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all get to spend the day with family and friends. I am very thankful business is going well and I have all my girls(Wife included) Enjoy the day.