Happy Sunday Morning.......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Jul 31, 2011.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The start of a new week. What does the week hold for you? Not much for me. Work, chores, etc. I hope it cools off a little bit.

I wish you all a wonderful week.

2. NOVA

NOVA New Member

right back atcha! :D

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

After church this morning I'm hoping to sneak a little range time in this afternoon but we'll see. After my one day off it's going to be another full week of work, chores and looking into our options of buying a house. We're tired of renting and a nearby house that has been on the market for a while keep slipping further into our price range the longer it sits.

4. Olympus

Olympus New Member

I'm hoping to do the same!

5. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

OMG. You're one of those gun-owning, bible-hugging right-wing extremists? :eek:

Right on, man. Keep up the good work. And Good Luck with the house. It is getting to be a buyer's market out there, and even more so here in the Las Vegas valley. House prices have been dropping like a lead balloon and if I wasn't planning to relocate to Texas when I retire (in 6 years) I'd jump on one of those house deals. I hope the one you're looking at drops right into your price range quickly.

6. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Just got done with the busiest weekend of the summer for us. Even though the lawn desperately needs to be mowed, my wife and I are going to a matinee of Capt America after church. We need to rest.

7. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

I'm in Show Low, Az., going home tomorrow though, been out 30 days this hitch!

Pick up my dog, say hello to kids and grandkids, run a few errands. Then dog and I are going to disappear into the Uintas for a few days, fish, watch the wildlife, and drink beer! :D

8. winds-of-change

\

A co-worker saw Captain America and she really liked it a lot.

Thirty days? Dang, that's a long time. Enjoy the get-a-way.

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Hellatious Summer...........

Man oh man, I'm looking forward to this week. You see the grand kids back in school next week, finally some peace and quiet. WOC for some mothers every day should be mothers day, ;) :)

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Lots of evidence of the fire, Gordo?

11. winds-of-change

That is very true. But it's certainly not reality. Do your grand kids live with you?

12. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

Yeah, pretty bad. Could have been a whole lot worse, though.

13. willshoum

willshoum New Member

High Blood Pressure........

I've got my daughter and one 7 yr. old grand child living at home. But most of the summer its been 4 girls and a grand son staying in the day light hours. My grand kids call me Grumpy.........:)

14. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Grand maws n Grand paws.....

Damn i hate bringing up old post, speciaily from WOC but I could not hep my self...I hope your father is doing better, and you and him is always on my mind........ A tear from the heart that never made it to the Eyes..........Be safe......

15. winds-of-change

Thank you so much, Wills. He is weak but hanging in there.