Happy new year

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Seanbo123, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Seanbo123

Seanbo123 New Member

Happy newyear everybody,now i dont know how you guys celebrate your newyear but as for me, im buying another glock

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Happy New Year to you and your family!

I will be watching the Tennessee - Houston game today jumping back and forth to see how Green Bay is doing against Lions since they lost their first game of the season last week!
    Then probably go out to my range for a while and burn some powder.
    It is very nice here at the present at about 55 but supposed to drop significantly by late afternoon. So the shooting will depend on the temp and the increase in the wind?

3. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Happy 2012! Sorry I'm a couple days late, I wasn't really out celebrating this long, I was hiding under my bed 'til the celebrators' bullets stopped flying through my house. But then, since it's all going to end on 21 Dec when the asteroid crashes into the late, great planet Earth, what's another day or 2? By the way, what is an "ass-to-roid", a celestrial hemorrhoid?

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

5. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

When i went to the grocery store on 2 Jan, I told the cashier, "Happy Noo Yeer", and she replied with, "Don't tell ME what kind of noo yeer to have!!!:mad:" So I won't anymore.

6. gollygee

gollygee New Member

Musta been one of the disappointed nobama supporters. :)