Happy , Happy , happy..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Dec 26, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Too all that love firearms , I toast you ! Too all that love the opposite sex as I do ,I again toast you..! Too all of you that have found love , what a blessing..! Too all of you that like the out doors , my hats off to you..!

Too all off you that have found inner peace , you have truly lived.! Too all off you that love trucks , my kind off people .! Too all off you that have children , ain,t it Kool.? And yes , I still give him money..! :)

Too all my friends out there , the very best off all to you.! :) and most of all , life is too short , live it to it,s fullest....!

Wow.....I ain,t taking them pills no more......:eek: :D

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

*clink*

Here, here! I'll drink to that, and I'll drink to you- and all the rest of our motley crew!

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Here! Here!....now let's drink!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU[/ame]

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Hey, I resemble that! And raise you a Single Barrel and Water!

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Time in a bottle................

First I watched a college foot ball game, Washington vrs Purdue rosebowl 2001. Yep Drew Brees got his arse whipped. Then I got hooked on some old military films from 1967..... Bob Hope X Mas specials. It brought tears to my eyes to see all the happy faces, and then they were gone..................:(

6. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

Bob Hope Specials! I landed in Vietnam in late Nov. 1968. Was stationed at Tan An, Vietnam - about 40 min from Dong Tam. Even though I was about the newest arrival, I got to go back to Dong Tam to see the Bob Hope Show with Ann Margaret. It was awesome. Never saw so many choppers/gunships in the air at once circling the area or so much film being used!

7. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Slainte Mahath !! ("Cheers" in Scottish Gaelic) .... Happy Holidays to you and yours' Dango.