Happy Friday!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Mar 25, 2011.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

What's your plans for the weekend? Anything interesting or exciting? I have to work tonight then I'm off for two nights. I'll probably just play with my granddaughter, do some housework, etc. *sigh*

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

It's been a long dull week tracking down mis-posted financial data - just like every other week actually. Son may be coming down to join me at the action shoot in Savannah tomorrow. I have to get the new M&P to the range and I think I'll put a few rounds through the long slide as well. Shihan may be in my area on Monday and if so we plan to do a bit of shooting...

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It would be fun to get together with Shihan and RSG for some shooting.

Also, I'm sorry but I may have accidentally hit the 'thumbs down' button when trying to quote your post. So, so sorry if I did. :eek:

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Happy Friday to everyone.
    The wife is starting to ride her motorcycle a little more. She wants to go for a couple of short rides in the area.
    That is all we have time for with my working on Sat and Sun.

5. JohnnyS74

JohnnyS74 New Member

Happy friday to everyone as well.
    Will be trying to finish up some reports for school before monday and clean my room before mom gets home:eek:. Gonna try to get the coons that have been stealing eggs and killing chickens:mad:.

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Happy Friday!

I was hoping to do a little fishing but the weather has conspired against me. So I'll do some indoor activities I guess. I have an ol ddesktop machine I've been rebuilding from parts that have not yet become targets:D Hard drives and old cases make for great targets. :p

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Looks like I'm heading to the airport to pick up a friend tonight and I'll be working all day tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a little shooting in on Sunday but we'll see.

8. Car54

Car54 New Member

Work tomorrow, then Sunday pick up friends at the airport and then all next week hit the beaches so they can soak up the sun, and some winery trips for the ladies to quench their thirsts. These folks are easy to please, beaches, wineries, and Harley shops if available.

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Work all weekend then our monthly rimfire Fun Shoot Sunday afternoon.

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

WOOT WOOT its friday. Another boring day sitting at my desk trying to make computers boot faster woot woot.

11. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Pictures... or it ain't so. :D

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Rain the last few weekends has made it so I have nearly foot high grass in the backyard. Full of presents from the dogs. :eek:Hopefully it will be dry enough Sunday to take a mower to it.

Then I have to get the RV ready for a shooting trip out to the desert next weekend. Got to build some better target holders out of wood. The PVC ones I have work well for me but get shot to bits by some of the new guys.

Should be working on the taxes but... :eek:

13. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Just got off. Four days off now. It's supposed to rain most of the time, so no real plans other than grocery and cigar shopping sometime.

14. Car54

Car54 New Member

Geez, send some of that extra rain here to Fla. Sunshine is nice but the water bill for the lawn and flower bed sprinkler system is out of sight.

15. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I worked today, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Wednesday is my one and only day off. I am hoping to get to the range.

16. JonM

JonM Moderator

range trip tomorow is on my agenda. taking the 460 rowland out for a first shoot. going to try again with standard mags on the 458 socom to get some accuracy shots in. also taking the rem700 xcr compact and maybe the 1903A3.

17. m72law

m72law New Member

T.G.I.F!

came home from work,installed the new kitchen window...watched the very attractive mail lady walk up with a all matching 1944 M39 Finnish SA mosin rifle :) would love to try her out tomorrow but,weather man says its going to rain:(

18. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I plan on hitting up the brew store for some supplies and ingredients. Any suggestions on what to brew next?

19. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Plans got better. The GF showed up with four tickets to the LA Kings hockey game tomorrow. In the luxury suite. Everyone we know is already busy tomorrow. Anyone want to be in LA at the Staples Center tomorrow at 1pm? :rolleyes:

20. AusLach

AusLach Active Member

The mail lady or the rifle?? :D

If it's too wet for the range try out the mail lady!