Happy Father's Day...dads

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by UnderFire, Jun 20, 2010.

1. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

So how did your day go dads...get anything interesting?

Happy Father's Day

[​IMG]

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I got nothing. I even had to grade the driveway, work on my in-law's car and maintian the fire in the pizza oven only to prep and cook the pizzas. Of course, I did this for my father and my father-in-law. So I got the satifaction doing that...my son made me a card that had a drawing of me sitting on the couch and a balloon that read, "I don't have to do anything today." The irony was not lost. :D

Oh, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Al my kids are in Ohio but I did get a call fron each of them!

The canester is a happy Dad!

4. RadioActiV

RadioActiV New Member

I got two cards, my wife cooked out on the grill> then we went to a park and walked around for about 2 1/2 hours. It was a great day! Happy Fathers Day!

5. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Well, I was hoping to go to the range today and run some more
    ammo down range through my new Remington 1911R1, but the range was closed. :(
    Oh well, the owner deserves a day off, I hope he enjoyed his Father's Day. :)

So, I stayed home and relaxed.
    I got a card from my son who is stationed in Texas and plus he called me today and we must've talked for 20 minutes. So in a way, I'm glad the range was closed so I could be home to receive my son's call.

We watched some rented movies and had a big meal with cake & ice cream.
    Besides getting the usual socks, I also got this nifty Case stockman pocket knife.
    It's almost too classy to use. :cool:
    [​IMG]

All in all it was a very good day!!