Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parent gifted me with a early birthday present. It is a Colt Python .357mag 6 shooter. It has been in the family for a while.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Now, that's a thoughtful gift. :cool:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd like to adopt your family. Suh-WEET!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Very nice! My bucket list has a Colt python empty check box.

I'm envious.

Happy Birthday and enjoy your pony.

·
Banned
6,261 Posts
Congratulations and happy birthday! That's one heck of a birthday present!! How old are you now?

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Congrats! Your parent is very thoughful and must know you quite well.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
EXCELLENT birthday present!! I've wanted a 6" blued Python for quite a while now. Now go forth & shoot it so you can give us a range report.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'd be happy to trade a brand new, shiny Taurus six shooter for that old, worn out pistol you got there--I'd be taking a big loss but I'd hate for you to get hurt shooting a discontinued old revolver like that Colt... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Very nice! I can sorta relate - two weekends ago I went to a big gun show, and upon showing my wife the Ruger Number 1 I bought (inwardly worried at her potential reaction), she just looked at me and said "happy birthday!" My b'day was the day before.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
why the hell didnt I get parents like that?

·
Banned
973 Posts
MAN OH MAN!! Happy Birthday indeed :D
Looks to be in excellent shape to. Range Report ASAP-

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Late happy birthday. I have a nice ss python, if your blued baby ever gets lonely, you can send him looking for his sister out here, I'll take good care of him for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts