Hanging Stands.

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by limbkiller, Jul 21, 2013.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Hung tree stands yesterday. Moved one and put out a trail camera. Hot and muggie for sure. Sweated our arsies off.

Hanging the 1st one is my baby boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hung it over water hole with oaks all around. We have killed 20+ deer off this stand in the last 4 years.
    [​IMG]

Having fun in the woods.
    [​IMG]

Hanging another one.
    [​IMG]

My little baby. LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My turn to hang one. Checking to make sure it is OK.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If I had my bow the big one would be toast.
    [​IMG]

Clearing out a spot for the Deer Cane. We don't hunt over it but it brings them in mostly at night for pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Camera is set.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  2. nchunt101

nchunt101 New Member

Yall are making me feel guilty,,,I need to get my stuff right as well. Bow season i only a little more than a mth away

3. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Looks like a good time coming limb killer.
    I'm looking into buying a bow to learn that too. Longer hunt season with more places I could hunt.

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I know all about the hot and humid weather. I spent all day yesterday at my new lease scouting around with my 4-wheeler,and setting out a couple trail camera's,and a couple new time lapse camera's.
    The deer/hog's have been hitting the feeders pretty hard.At the first feeder,there wasn't a single kernel of corn on the ground,and there was only a few kernel's of corn on the ground at the other.
    I put some C'mere Deer Corn Coat in both feeder's yesterday,I want to see how well this stuff works.It smells really sweet,almost like cotton candy.

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I just put out a salt block and a 40 gallon stock tank. Water is cheaper than corn. Lately I clean the stock tank out and it rains enough to fill it up before I can haul more than 20 gallons of water to the stock tank. I never hunt right over feed or water. I just hunt the trails going to it.