Handgun storage solution

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by chloeshooter, Jan 29, 2014.

1. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

It took a while but I found a decent pistol rack for my closet gun locker.

Holds 5 pistols and doesn't look too shabby. Nice to view my carry choices for the day in an organized layout

Attached Files:

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Pretty cool. Looks good.

______

If this is the first time you've read this, up until now you think I typed this out in response to this thread. Well, the jokes on you. This is my signature line. Know it, embrace it, love it.

3. kyboy

kyboy New Member

Sweet...where did you get it ?

4. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I have a similar set up inside my Safe for the Handguns, and Extra storage on the door..

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I would love to have a pistol rack in my safe. My problem is figuring out how to install the rack without hitting the fire foam canister inside the door. I have called Liberty in the past about drilling holes in the door. They just said don't drill any holes in your safe. :mad:

6. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

There is racks out there that will hook over the plywood so you don't have to drill new holes.
    I just purchased a door organizer which just hooked on over the plywood all around

EZ

7. endobro

endobro New Member

You could try some very strong magnets to hold the rack to the door.

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Liberty makes a pistol rack that is about the speed of a plastic shoe organizer. The pistol rack just hangs over the door. I should just buy a shoe organizer, attach it with commercial velcro.

Something like this in a more manly color.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  9. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

If you can fill that with pistols I doubt if anybody in their right mind will give you a hard time over your color choice John :D