Handgun firepower!!

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Dearhunter, May 27, 2013.

1. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I think this qualifies as firepower. My Glock 34 with 50 round magazine! :)

50 round mag_resized.jpg

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Absolutely necessary. :D

3. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Definition of tacticool. But the cool definitely fits.

4. JolietGunner

JolietGunner New Member

sweet i want one!!

5. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Is that an SGM,...?

6. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Now yer gonna need a quick change barrel!

7. ttsl

ttsl New Member

just looks like you intend to miss a lot, to me. defensive stuff occurs at 10 yds or less, for civilians, and most of it is 10 ft and less. Not much time for your "ability" to make a difference at such distances. About a second, typically, before luck becomes the main determinant of the outcome. Can't get more than about 8 hits in a second, regardless of caliber, gun or shooter,and very few can get more than 3-4 per second.

8. nixfix

nixfix New Member

Something tells me he didn't buy that for self defense, bucko.

9. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

Some people need to lighten up!!

10. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Really!!! Some do not know how to enjoy a fun posting!:)

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

but TTLS knows you're going to miss with that! do you use a special holster to conceal carry it when you use the 50 round mag?:eek:

12. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Do they do one for a CZ 75 would be fun at the range. :)

13. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Sometimes just for fun I will try out the two-handed shooting or the sideways gangsta shoot that you see in the movies to see how many rounds I can get on target. We spend no small amount of our time at the range doing fun stuff, small games and all. I could see using a drum to see who can get all 50 rounds in the smallest group. Or maybe set up 50 clay birds and see who can hit the most.

I wouldn't enjoy shooting nearly as much if all I did was train for an SD situation and target shooting for accuracy or load testing.

14. ttsl

ttsl New Member

of course I know you are going to miss with it. why would you bother to even own such a thing, if you were serious about hitting with each rd that you fire? Ever since the end of the frontier, it's not been necessary for a US citizen, in the US, to HIT more than 2 guys in order to defend himself, of if he did, he didn't survive it, regardless. :)

15. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

And you found these statistics......Where??????:p

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

Attached Files:

17. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

And how do you know this? I can bet that, as far as I am concerned, if I had a 50-rounder I would practice with it until I could maintain some accuracy with it. Make it into a game!

I wouldn't turn one down as a novelty just so I could learn how to be accurate! (see above and previous posts). Then again, that douchebag in Aurora had one for his AR and didn't realize it was a novelty (as apparently you don't either). It jammed on him (as they are prone to do from what I understand) and he did not know the gun well enough to know how to clear a jam. Thank God. But for that he might have killed many more people than he did. Ignorance of weapons among the mentally ill is not a bad thing.

WTF?

18. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

ttsl, your posts beg the question: do you actually own any guns, and shoot them!?

19. phildenton

phildenton New Member

Ttsl showed up in the last week or so, im starting to believe its a troll.

That said, to the op, have you tried it out yet? If so, we woild like a report on reliability & functionality please. And yes these may be a novelty, but its our right to own them. Especially when we are told we shouldnt, by ignorant libtards.

20. bartwatkins

bartwatkins Member

Yes, this would be my question as well....
    Have you tried it out at the range yet? How does it function? Does it feed properly?