Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,483 Posts
Yeah all I have for a wheel gun is the sp101. Snubbie is cool for carry but I can't hit sh!t at 25 yards with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,822 Posts
My last trip to the range;



  1. Smith M19 .357 Rem Mag
  2. New Model Blackhawk .30 Carbine
  3. Mauser 1914 .32 ACP
  4. GSG 1911 .22lr
  5. Star Model B in 9 mike mike
  6. Remington R1 .45 ACP
  7. Colt Commander Lightweight Model .45 ACP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mountainman13 said:
Yeah all I have for a wheel gun is the sp101. Snubbie is cool for carry but I can't hit sh!t at 25 yards with it.
U said it .. snubbies are awesome for carry but its sad that they lack in range ... but thats what u get with the handgun world! That good ole short range game haha ... im actually lookin for a good snubbie! I found a 357. With internal laser for around 450 range, just dont know if i should buy it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
canebrake said:
My last trip to the range;


[*]Smith M19 .357 Rem Mag
[*]New Model Blackhawk .30 Carbine
[*]Mauser 1914 .32 ACP
[*]GSG 1911 .22lr
[*]Star Model B in 9 mike mike
[*]Remington R1 .45 ACP
[*]Colt Commander Lightweight Model .45 ACP
Awesome collage canebrake .... very nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,254 Posts
My last gun fight!!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
Here's my small collection.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
ZocalypseSupporter2012 said:
Thats a pretty nice collection
Thanks! My wife is really getting into shooting too, in fact she is reading the new Guns & Ammo right now.

The transformation is almost complete...hehehe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sdiver35 said:
Thanks! My wife is really getting into shooting too, in fact she is reading the new Guns & Ammo right now.

The transformation is almost complete...hehehe!
Wish my wife would get into it more ... she did like shootin the prostitute gun as i call it, lol. Its an old colt 25. And i just realized i didnt put it in the photo with the rest of the handgun family haha

ForumRunner_20120716_072655.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,182 Posts
Funny how the ladies like the little .25's. One of my shooting buddies bought one and had it refinished to sell, but his wife saw it and claimed it was hers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sdiver35 said:
Funny how the ladies like the little .25's. One of my shooting buddies bought one and had it refinished to sell, but his wife saw it and claimed it was hers.
My experience was similar .. mine is a 1908 colt that was left to me from my grandfather and i was just gunna hold on to it for a collector item and my wife claimed it just like ur buddies wife haha
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top