hand guns uk

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by mikey1992, Nov 6, 2011.

1. mikey1992

mikey1992 New Member

where can i buy a semi-automatic hand gun in the uk close to manchester?

2. USMC_Richey

USMC_Richey New Member

Fly to the states, buy one here, then find an apartment because you don't wanna go back. ;)

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Mikey- you need to do some reading. Try this for a start.

Gun Law in the UK

Bottom line- you are not going to buy a handgun- semi auto or otherwise- in Manchester- or anywhere else in the UK- uless you have a Firearms Certificate, AND the firearm is more than 300 mm in length (11.81 inches). You can check the Bury gun room in Manchester for suggestions for a handgun dealer- there are not a lot of them

Note to our members in the UK- I am a Yank- if I am in error, please correct me. Thanks-

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  4. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

Along with the other suggestions please stop by the introduction forum and tell us about yourself. Other than that welcome to the forum.

5. mikey1992

mikey1992 New Member

thank you to all, will be cheaking out the bury gun shop soon. Thank you

6. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Come to Tenessee, stay with me, get a Tenn. driver license, pay my mortgage for a couple of months, and I'll hook you up with whatever you want. How you get it home is a mystery to me, though. :D

7. ahole

ahole New Member

Mikey Mississippi is a good place to look or any where in the south US paper work for citizenship is a bit tough from what iv seen. but we'd be glade to help you on the right track to freedom. and we got lost of guns...O ya and cookies. (haha that a bribe btw):rolleyes:

8. USMC_Richey

USMC_Richey New Member

I almost just peed and choked at the same time.