Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am from Australia do u know if there are any guns that are for sale of records? I think it is a bit of a problem in australia is it same in america?

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Mate,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! I suppose it isn't a problem here?

G'day...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Do you mean, "off records", as in under the table. A.K.A illegal.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Then there is "In America anyway" off records and still legal which would be Black Powder and air powered handguns .

In most of our states we can still mail order those two types of pistols and or buy them with no requirement other than an age one which is I think still 18 .

No idea what you folks in Aussie can even own .

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
LEGALISE:

For the record, this website DOES NOT condone any firearms ownership that is not 100% perfectly legal and within the rights of the people in the community in which they reside.
/LEGALISE

JD

·
Administrator
26,679 Posts
While laws vary some from state to state, in MOST of the US a private citizen may sell a handgun to another pivate citizen that is resident of the same state. This does not have to pass thru a firearms dealer, and might meet the definition of "off the record" since no laws in tose states require a record. However, if you are buying from a dealer, the dealer must maintain a record of the sale. Please note- only applies to face-to-face sales between two residents of the same state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts