Hand Guns of records

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Weatherby_07, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Weatherby_07

Weatherby_07 New Member

Hey i am from Australia do u know if there are any guns that are for sale of records? I think it is a bit of a problem in australia is it same in america?

2. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Mate,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! I suppose it isn't a problem here?

G'day...

3. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Do you mean, "off records", as in under the table. A.K.A illegal.

4. BigO01

BigO01 New Member

Then there is "In America anyway" off records and still legal which would be Black Powder and air powered handguns .

In most of our states we can still mail order those two types of pistols and or buy them with no requirement other than an age one which is I think still 18 .

No idea what you folks in Aussie can even own .

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LEGALISE:

/LEGALISE

JD

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

While laws vary some from state to state, in MOST of the US a private citizen may sell a handgun to another pivate citizen that is resident of the same state. This does not have to pass thru a firearms dealer, and might meet the definition of "off the record" since no laws in tose states require a record. However, if you are buying from a dealer, the dealer must maintain a record of the sale. Please note- only applies to face-to-face sales between two residents of the same state.