Hand Gaurd Grip

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by HKSlinger, Jan 8, 2011.

1. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Has anyone seen, or know where to find a forward pistol grip like this in the pic.. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. JonM

JonM Moderator

looks like the same grip as the pistol grip just screwed onto a picatany rail mount.

3. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

I agree. However its clearly on a hand guard that has a rail. It looks just like the primary pistol grip (possibly a Tango Down) , but with an adapter to fit it to the rail. I have seen something kinda like it that SOG guys would do to there CAR-15s during Vietnam. Just haven't seen anything like it since.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  4. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Like this.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Glass has a similar grip but it has finger grooves like a old Thompson.

Attached Files:

6. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Nice looking 37.

7. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Thank you, Glass had that long before she had me :D and it's her preferred duty shotgun. I personally prefer the Remington 870 as I shoot and cycle faster than the 37 can keep up and I tend to jam it up on rapid fire. This has been a constant “discussion” subject between Glass and me for over 17 years.

Scubie

8. RARGuns

RARGuns New Member

Anybody know what kind of handguard is on that first rifle?

9. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

That was it russ,thanks.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  10. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

I would think you would be able to fire the 37 faster Dzscubie. I only did it once,just to see if it would work,but you can hold the trigger back on the old 37s and just work the slide to fire it. I'm told on some shotguns this can't be done. Maybe hard on them. Maybe be a safety thing, don't know. I don't think its a very accurate way to shoot,however.