Hamr

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by mach1337, Feb 27, 2011.

1. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

Just got done reading a article about Luepolds mark 4 HAMR. Anyone have one or has anyone used one? Sounds great and looks great too. I like it because it eliminates the need for a magnifier for longer range shots. Really thinkin about gettin one for my recently finsihed AR build. Just dont know if I can justify a 1900 piece of glass. Then again my dad always said if you buy a good gun you had better plan on spending as much on a scope as you did on your rifle...

And he thought that I never listed to a thing he said lol.

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

the only one I see is a $1300 4x model and a $1500 4x model with another sight on top of the scope. Not sure how that works but hey.

3. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

It suposidly eliminates the need for say a designated scope and red dot or a red dot and a magnifier. basically a 4x with a mini dot on top. just compact and functional. i mean if your going to spend $500 on a red dot and another 2-500 on a magnifier wouldnt be much more for one of these in my eyes anyway.

I guess what im gettin at is would it be better to get one of these. or a magnifier and a red dot, or a acog and micro red dot.