Halloween Costume *gag* help

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by OlPainless, Oct 30, 2009.

1. OlPainless

OlPainless New Member

So my wife is dragging me to some Halloween shindig tonight and apparently it's absolutely essential that I be wearing some kind of costume. Now usually I wouldn't care about going to a Halloween party, or as the ladies must like to call it "Dress-like-prostitute-night" party. But, I’ve never had to wear a costume before... You guys have any suggestions on something relatively simple I could make up? I'm not really willing to go spend ammo money on something I’ll only wear a few hours...

Thanks for your input

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Pull a big ole clear garbage bag over yourself and go as a jimmy-hat! [​IMG]

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Adam. 10 characters.:D

4. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Got a military uniform around? I've gone as a member of the USAF before.

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Next year I choose the Halloween Costumes

Halloween 2.jpg

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I walk in dressed like I normally dress(insert joke here), and when someone asks what I'm supposed to be, I tell them that according to my wife I'm an AZZHOLE.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Fold up a white sheet like a diaper. Strip down and apply diaper with duct tape. Go as a baby.

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Put on black shirt, black pants and boots. Grab a holster and stop at a drug store. Buy a cheapie toy pistol. Go as a mall ninja.

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Around here, you would get beaten up for that...

10. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Go as a zombie. You can just stand there, get drunk, and stare at people without saying anything.

11. OlPainless

OlPainless New Member

Thats not a bad idea but I don't think i can put a tactical light, laser sight, extended magazine, compensator, and red dot on a plastic Glock. Errr make that a fake plastic Glock, wait... toy fake plastic Glock. Dammit! You know what I mean.

12. OlPainless

OlPainless New Member

Another good idea, but, unfortunately I do not.