Haiti

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by anat, Jan 17, 2010.

1. anat

anat New Member

does any body knows who trained the Tonton Macoute in Haiti, back in the 70s' and the 80s' ?

These were the special forces who kept the dictator Papa Doc - Duvalieu

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

First, welcome to the forum. How about stopping by the introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself.

Second, the US Marine Corps has trained the best of the best of the American haters around the world. Papa Doc was one of the worst genociders ever. Your point?

3. anat

anat New Member

Haiti - Tonton Macoute

Do you know if the Israelis equipped the Tonton Macoute in Haiti with weapons during the 70s' and 80s', while Papa Doc and Baby Doc were in power?

4. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

What is the point of this thread? You haven't said anything, please introduce yourself and let us know what your looking for.

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Alright, okay, it was me. :rolleyes:

But I was young and didn't know any better.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That is what they all say.

Your punishment is

2000 lashes with a 24" piece of 4# berkley Triline XL.

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Don, a dark past??

OP, Hop over to the Introductions section and let us know a little about you.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You Bastard!! You killed Kenny!!

9. orangello

orangello New Member

OP, if you are trying to lay blame for the current state of affairs in Haiti on someone, then don't forget Mr. Columbus, as i bleve he landed there back in the late 1400's with mixed results.

LOL, but it's "you killed Kenny" then "you bastard". My favorite was the episode in which Kyle & Stan killed Kenny then asserted that they were indeed bastards, one of the Halloween episodes, i bleve.

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I stand humbly corrected your South Parkness, please accept this hooded parka as an offering to your kindness and goodwill. ;)

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Thanks, but i just realized i muffed it. It is usually "they" who killed Kenny, not "you" as i wrote. IIRC, the "they" is supposed to refer to the two creators of the series.

Either way, i don't think we can hold them responsible for the current state of affairs in Haiti, be they bastards or legitimate. :D

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBoTEZxWkec&feature=related]YouTube - -OH MY GOD- you killed kenny![/ame]

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I did. I also instructed Cain in BJJ, didn't instruct Abel to tap.

I told Adolph there was no future in painting in Austria.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name.

14. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

BTW, it's spelled Duvalier. (Francis Duvalier/Papa Doc)