Firearms Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am a fellow firearm nut like the rest of you. I have been browsing the fourms looking for a good firearm watercooler. I may have found one!

Just to tell you a small amount about me:
I love Dodges and 4wd's in paticular. I own 4 Ramchargers, a w350, and a 01 ram 1500. I am a member in good standing over at ramchargercentral . com
Also I love the outdoors! The best outdoor site I have found is wherethetrailends .com and If I am not here You will most likely find me over there!
And of course I love the firearms, everything from .22's to .50's, the new and the old smokepoles. I have taken quite a many gunsmithing courses, and ALWAYS is looking for more information. I have a large library of books, so if you need something ask me, Ill do some research for you, this is my passion. I hope to take some more college courses on metalurgy and ballistics and dream of starting my own shop ( nothing big, so Les Bear does not have to worry, lol)
I am a Welder and fabricator and enjoy my job. I am the few in this world that enjoys going to work. :D
Now to the good stuff, I have a few .22's ( one that is an ancient stevens and that is one good critter getter) a stevens mod 200 in .270 that I have done some work to :D, a .38 S&W mod 10-6 heavy barell and quite a few more, those are just my favorites!!

I may not post alot but ill read alot. Just one word of advise, I dont mind being wrong, but I can not stand rudeness, so If I get something wrong like for example the diamenter of a .270 round, dont flame me, jusst let me know it is wrong. <you just may read something you dont like if you flame me> I am not perfect, but am striving to be;)

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome Minionsram to a great forum :D:D:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts