Hagan soft on guns

Discussion in 'North Carolina Gun Forum' started by tCan, Apr 6, 2013.

1. tCan

tCan Active Member

There is some good news in this email, but she did leave herself quite a bit of room and used some coined phrases the anti-gunners like to throw around.

2. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

3. tCan

tCan Active Member

Mel Watt is also an enemy of the people.

4. tCan

tCan Active Member

I also listened to an interview with hagan (about the violence against women act) where she was for magazine restrictions and background checks.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, even if they don't LIKE those magazines, the 1st Amendment says they have a right to print them.

And I only get them for the articles in them......:p

6. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I am going to support Tillis even though Hagan has a lot of sweat equity in DC. She sends emails saying she has done all this and that for veterans. A couple months later when I get into fact finding nothing has changed. Something is going to change, one of the NC senators.

7. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

Hagan is just a big big government progressive and a part of the big banking elite. She will do what the powers at the Fed and big bank cartels tell her to do. She'll speak to the right and quietly govern for the left.

8. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

Is there anybody running against her yet? It would be nice to have Hagan back in the banking world, but I haven't heard of a viable opponent yet. If the vote just goes by party lines she'll win due to money and the Dems voting schemes.

9. vincent

vincent New Member

House Speaker Thom Tillis and State Senator Phil Berger are the two names that have been mentioned although I'm not sure if either has announced their candidacy for her seat...

I'd heard a while back that Renee Elmers was in a good spot to knock Hagan off...(knocking her out would be better...;) ) but not sure if she'll run either...:cool:

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Be careful of any politician who says they are for "Common Sense" gun laws. It only means they are reading Obama's play book.:rolleyes:

11. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Berger has already said he would step aside for Tillis. I see that as a smart move on Berger's part. If they beat each other up in the primary it will waste a lot of money and make Hagan's run easier. Greg Brannon is raising money and has the endorsement of Rand Paul.

Here is a list of Republican candidates. Tillis and Brannon have been raising the most cash. Campaigns have yet to get into full swing, anything can happen. I see Tillis as the most electable of the republican candidates. Tillis has the most experience in fund raising and he is popular in his home district.

- State House Speaker Thom Tillis
    - Physician Greg Brannon
    - Ex-Army nurse Heather Grant
    - Rev. Mark Harris
    - Radio host Bill Flynn

12. vincent

vincent New Member

^^^ There ya go^^^ :cool:

Good post JD!

13. vincent

vincent New Member

I'd forgotten about Brannon...

Got a campaign letter from him via Rand Paul a couple of weeks ago...

Included a survey about Hagan's gun stance and a letter soliciting me for money..

I filled out the survey then wrote him a short note telling him how tactless is was for a six figure physician like him to be asking a Joe Lunchbox like me for money, and all he was getting was the cost of the stamp I used to send the survey back...

Like he'll ever read it...:rolleyes: but I had to vent...

14. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

Well, there's lots of anti-Hagan billboards around the state. Hopefully that is sparking curiosity in the average voter, and they will discover what a DC, establishment POS Hagan really is. She does have the false double speak down really well though.

15. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

It seems like every week Hagan sends a letter claiming has done something else for veterans. Yet when I do a little fact finding the line of veterans needing disability for their injuries in Iraq and Afghanistan gets longer. Right now over 400,000 veterans are waiting, without any income, for their case to be heard. It seems like the VA is just stonewalling the disabled veterans hoping they will be forced to take a job that will leave them to live in poverty for the rest of their lives. Kay Hagan is a willing accomplice to this scheme.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  16. 1991dude

1991dude New Member

Yep. Just mental wordplay for the lemmings.

17. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014