HAD some issues today.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Buckethead47, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

So today was like any other day. I took my rout #4 to work today. Like every 2nd tuesday of every third month. (work a high risk job where I need to have multiple routs to and from work.) I noticed I was being followed by a black dodge van. So I took detour 4: 2a, threw a neighborhood, when all of a sudden a 2nd van burst out of a garage and pulled out in front of me. So I had to do my emergency maneuver 4: 2a-8 and escaped by bashing threw a fence and got back on a main road lost them threw a tunnel. Phew! luckily my tactical truck got me threw this situation, but without taking some hefty damage. Anyone know some good books to read on do it your self body repair. And what are some good products to get. I want my truck to look like new again.

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

So a couple of soccer moms wrecked your truck, sorry for your luck.

3. Car54

Car54 New Member

The story is going to be on the front page of the National Enquirer, isn't it?

4. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Good thing you still have the astin martin.

5. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Wtf? Shhh,,,There's a gator in the bush.......

6. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Get out of my head!!!

7. orangello

orangello New Member

The van didn't have a red stripe & a spoiler, did it?

If you are remotely serious & non-delusional, consider mounting up a pusher bumper & a decent nitrous kit for extra GTHO.

8. shadamai

shadamai New Member

Lol...that briefly crossed my mind...

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Holy cow!!! its Gecko45. Someone hand me a ban stick. I want to sting his butt up upside down in a tree, and beat him like a pinata. :D :p

lol, sorry about your truck.

10. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Reminds me of the time i was on patrol at the mall of america when we were ambushed by osama bin ladens alpha assassination team.

Osama knew i was the only one who could bring him down so he had grown desperate to take me out.

I was doing my rounds in the parking lot when a lambo screeched to a halt 5.8 meters away, i was immediately suspicious as no one in the area (except me) drove one. Sensing impending danger i approached the ferrari (just like mine) drawing my platinum plated H&K mp5.

My heart beat slow and steady as 15 members of the elite hit squad piled out of the porsche 911 (not as nice as my carrera gt) and attempted to subdue me. Naturally i wasn't worried, as my black ops ss agent training allowed me to deal with as many as 100 terrorists at once.

So twin gold plated desert eagle .50s in hand i took out the 20 assassins with just 8 shots (yeah, i'm that badass).

Well long story short osama got scared and calling me begged me to stop my insane parking lot rampage. I agreed as long as he would stay in place for a few hours, and that's how i was able to lead seal team 6 to take him out. ;)

11. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Wow, just wow what a bad azz.

12. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Yea, that's why I just stick to strip malls.

13. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Well after 40 years of black ops experience you become badass enough to be like that. At the mall.

On a side note, in recognition of my awesomeness i'm having my 20th bday party at the pentagons super secret uber fun room this weekend ;)

14. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

This has to be a joke we cant have another one of these.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  15. Mason609

Mason609 Active Member

I do that MAINLY due to possible traffic conditions. Other times, I do it cuz I'm that bored when I drive. :D

16. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

www.ranchhand.com
    These guys make tactical bumpers. After you get the nasties buffed out of the armor plates of your APC these would make a nice front and rear addition. There's enough meat on em to mount belt fed side turrets on too so you can take down the roof mount. They also have tactical armored louvered covers for your rear glass too. Just food for thought.

17. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

The only serious part about my post was about body damage books. Lol the mall ninja thread have me the idea for the story. In reality I have a 99 chevy burban and the dents and scratches show it Is a 13 year old car. Just some humor that's all. ;)

My 23rd birthday is coming up... it's not going to be at the pentagon but on my air craft carrier that george sr. gave me for my years of dedicated service to his top secret attack force.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  18. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Did you see any extraterrestrials out there while you were running around?:)

19. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

My tin foil suit and helmet keeps them away. I wear it over my armor. =)