Firearms Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up my HD 12ga. I know it's a "cheap" gun, but it shoots nice and every time the trigger is pulled.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I think it looks great. I wanna buy one, for HD.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Okie_Mike said:
Thanks everyone! For less than $200 brand new, I couldnt pass it up.
How does it feel? Sturdy? How's the action?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Okie_Mike said:
Action is smooth. Its heavy though. I dont mind since its not for hunting.
Good deal. Appreciate the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are your opinions on this gun??
I was going to get one but I decided to get a mossberg 500 field version instead
Everything I have read said its a good.hd shotgun. It can be machined by a gunsmith to accept rimington barrels but my opinion is that its too heavy for hunting so why bother. I intend on switching out the stock and slide guard then using strictly for hd.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was just.gifted one for Christmas. I like your setup cheifbean. Can you maybe give us a run down of all the aftermarket parts your using?
It is an ATI 6 position folding stock and fore end. A run of the mill heat shield off amazon and a red dot. I honestly don't remember the make of it. It was another cheaply off of amazon

·
Registered
536 Posts
Bought my wife one in 12 ga for hunting and she absolutely loves it, it functions flawlessly and goes bang every time you pull the trigger, no complaints what so ever from me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a Pardner with an 18.5" barrel. I love it. It's very solidly built, very heavy gauge steel. It handles well, and it shoots well. I bought it from a small mom and pop place and the guy had to order it for me. He liked mine so much that he ordered another one to have in stock. It is essentially a well made carbon copy of the 870. It functions exactly the same and field strips the same. All 870 parts except the barrels should interchange.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts