H&K USP mags

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by vampirespwn, Feb 16, 2012.

1. vampirespwn

vampirespwn New Member

Just wanting to know if anyone has any experience with "ProMags" . I recently purchased a H&K USP 45 . Factory mags are minimum $48 . The ProMags are half that and they have a 20 round mag as well . Well my question is "do you get what you pay for" ? I have no experience with the ProMag brand so I was looking to see if anyone here has . My other pistols are all factory mags . but they were a lot cheaper than $48 . Any thoughts would be appreciated .
    Thanks , V

2. Rage

Rage New Member

I purchased a few Pro Mag's for my pair of Sig P220. I had numerous misfeeds with them, very disappointed. I used them now to practice malfunction drills, and keep the factory mags for duty use.

3. Rage

Rage New Member

Forgot, I bought a Pro Mag for my Ruger LCP 380. It wasn't any better, I will never buy another. I don't want to hate on them, but if cant depend on them for combat then what is the point of having them.

4. treehugger49

treehugger49 New Member

For a semi-auto, the magazine is a critical component - as important as a good trigger or effective sights.

I don't go cheap on my self defense equipment, and tend to stay with factory mags. Regardless of origin, I'd thoroughly test any magazine and relegate to the range bag any that aren't 100% reliable.