Guys, what scares you?

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by Toll13, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

I'm expecting my first girl in early October and you know what that means. I have limited years to acquire the scariest firearm I can. Think back to your teenage years and tell me what would make you quake in your boots if you saw it. I'm thinking menacing is the most important here.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

A shotgun will work. A coach gun looks especially menacing, but if you need more than two shots, it's a bit slow to reload. However, any shotgun will be scary in someone's face.

3. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

I would have to say a shotty or a 1911. Hell for that matter find a blunderbuss

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Absolutely! They don't have "pistol weddings" or "rifle weddings", do they?

5. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I was gonna say women who love horses or maybe Nancy Pelosi but...

[​IMG]

^^^ This one makes me feel all tingly inside but not sure it's fear exactly. ;)

6. warhawk77

warhawk77 New Member

I would say a nice tactical looking rifle. Something like a AR15 with big sights or laser, extra mag, bi pod, or maybe a big scope.

7. sniper762

sniper762 New Member

8. gunslinger2013

gunslinger2013 New Member

A smith and Wesson 500 mag with a 8 inch barrel id be scared lol

9. WDbeej

WDbeej New Member

when my wife says, "I was thinking". This usually costs me alot in either money or time, usually it is both.

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

A vintage S&W M29 with some hot hand-rolled 44 mags.

Attached Files:

11. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

Reload isn't an issue. Got other instruments for the real work :) This is fear only. I think a coach shotgun and a chainsaw replacement for hand will do. I like Stoeger's Double Defense.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  12. Sloth88

Sloth88 New Member

Shotgun by far, but this is perdy dern intimidating aswell

Attached Files:

13. Vincine

Vincine New Member

A chintzy marksmanship trophy and a pair of arrest mug shots.

14. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member

My daddy had a heart like a 9 lb hammer, I am afraid of him. He keeps a case with a glass front and 3 rifles and a shotgun in it in the front room of our house. He told one of the guys that I went on a date with in high school that he wasn’t afraid to go back to prison; that boy shook my hand goodnight and there was no second date…:rolleyes: It's okay I didn't really like him anyway.

Honestly, aside from scaring away teenage boys I think the best thing you can do for her is make sure she knows she's beautiful, no one ever told me I was beautiful growing up, I think that is so important; that way she doesn't spend all of her teenage life wondering about it. If she respects herself then she will expect other people to respect her. :) Just my thoughts

15. Jake15

Jake15 New Member

Since I'm still in my teens and have had a dates dad come to the door with a mossberg 500 before I have to say that a firearm of any sort would not scare me away from a girl really, unless he would have done something to make me think he was truly nuts, or if he was a murderer or something like that, but I'm not the kind that needs to be scared off, for the ones that do a S&W 500 magnum would proly be my choice, or mabey a barret M107, along with the knowledge that its capable of droping them past 1000 yards, most of the guys I know would wet themselves at the thought of that!

16. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

some one has played gears of war.. lol love it

17. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

How about this one... .50 Desert Eagle:

[​IMG]

18. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I think the scaredest I've ever been was staring down the barrel of a cocked and unlocked Remington Rand 1911.