Guy explain story survive being shot by shotgun

Discussion in 'History' started by Uptown_General_Roc, Sep 12, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

The shooter wore a purple suit, top hat and a cane to court and his family cheered him on.
    Each and every one of them should be put down.

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

maybe had he listened to his instincts in the first place, he might not have been shot in the first place.

everytime i disregarded my own gut instincts, something bad happened. i tend to pay attention to them now.

3. aruiz42

aruiz42 New Member

That video was really good... I even choked up a bit... God bless him... Hope the other guy feels punished... Hope his family also gets what they deserve.

4. unclebear

unclebear New Member

yep your gut usually don't steer you wrong, if he had listened to his gun yea he wouldn't have gotten shot the kid would have just shot someone else. Me personally I would have taken the legal route too but I would have ask to let one of my cousin be left in a room for a while alone with no cameras then he would have showed up to court looking worse then me.

As for the family that should just tell you something about how some people are I know darn well if my kid shot someone like this boy did I wouldn't be cheering for him I would down right ashamed that I raised someone that flippin stupid.

5. Axxe55

as that i don't have children, but had i done something like that, my father would have disowned me, and probably denied i was ever his son.

huge difference in morals as we can see.

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Axx are you saying your father was a patriotic dad? He would have given you stripes and you would have seen stars? :eek:

7. Axxe55

quite so!:eek:

my father was not in the least hesitant in dealing out punishment if my brother and i stepped out of line! my father wasn't a mean or cruel man, but tolerated no such thing as doing wrong and not being punished for your transgressions.

8. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Now that sounds familiar. My brother and I would have turned out like the James Brothers if dad had not been around. He corrected our routes into life.:)

9. Axxe55

my father did the same.

spare the rod and spoil the child.

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

When I was kid I never new what a "Rod" was? But I did know that it was bad news. A "Peach Tree" switch I understood.:(

11. Axxe55

my father used a paddle made from a 1x4! about three feet long!:eek:

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Gees a 1X4" now that is some serious lumber. Our little country 2 room grade school was ruled over by our "Warden" Miss Lillian. She had some serious lumber and used it often. :eek:

13. Axxe55

in some ways i was a bit of a rebel and challenged my father's authority from time to time and became very familiar with his paddle. my father was by no means shy about discipline either!:eek:

14. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The current laws would have put our disciplinarians in jail. But then "Yes Sir" and "Yes Mam" are no longer in the lexicon of our youth.:(

15. Axxe55

what is sad is that in current times, everyone is trying so hard to be politically correct, that the younger generations are suffering.

if a parent disciplines their child they are abusing them. if they don't discipline them, they are neglecting them. too many agencies stepping in and telling poeple how to raise their children. making laws that are stupid in not allowing parent to use corporal punishment to discipline their children.

the result is now we have many teenagers that defy authority and have little to no respect for their elders or their parents. i see quite often pre-teens and teenagers speaking very unrespectfully to their parents and it appalls me at the attitude and the behaviour of them.