Guy Arrested for Paying with Cash....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Trez, May 1, 2012.

1. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

There have been cases of folks paying with $2 bills, and the merchant calling the gendarmes.

One morning I paid for my sausage biscuit and a cup of coffee with a Susan B. Anthony dollar and a 50 cent piece. Got 15 minutes of entertainment out of that!

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I have a government dollar coin from the subway in Boston. I'm waiting for the right moment to use it just for that same purpose. Lol

Attached Files:

3. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Thats gotta be a great storry to tell. I wonder how old the cashier is? I know im not old but i do know that money didnt always look the way it does now. But i would think one of the arresting officers would have known it was just an old bill. Atleast everything turned out good.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

"I would like a half dozen doughnuts please."
    "Sorry, but we don't sell them that way. Maybe I could sell you 6?"
    "You can sell me 6, but not a half dozen?"

"Company rules. Sorry"

5. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Chief Wiggum would have never allowed this to happen in Springfield.

6. VikingGuy

VikingGuy New Member

wow, some people are clueless. Sounds like this could be a lawsuit in the making.

7. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Cool coinage, also what is that tattooed on your palm?

8. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I worked for a major Grocery chain not so many years ago. If you want to pass fake money all you gotta do is get bright red construction paper. Cut it 8x10. In neon green write "fake money" and maybe 100.00 in the corner. If that stupid pen they use says its ok, they will accept it.

9. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I get those from the change machine ay work. I stuck a 20 in there a few hours ago, got a few quarters, a Susan b, and a handful of gold dollars. Been getting them for at least a year, still find people that never seen em.

10. fupuk

fupuk New Member

The change machine at my work has the same ones. Most of the gas stations around me use them for change. I just keep them in my tool box at work.

11. armsmaster270

armsmaster270 New Member

I have mint rolls of both Susan B, gold dollars and Sacajewea dollars.