Guy activity?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by coronadrinker85, Nov 21, 2010.

1. coronadrinker85

coronadrinker85 New Member

hey guys every year the ladies and gents. in my family go there separate ways for a day during the holiday season and go do there own thing. For example the ladies did lunch and made ginger bread houses, and the guys went indoor go kart racing last year.

I need ideas for this year. Ideally it would be something for men (boys) of all ages (3-70) can do together. You guys got any ideas? Shooting is prob. not a option due to the fact that (it hurts to say) some of my aunts are liberals and wont let my cousins go.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

meh, go shooting anyway. if they get upset they can stay home and watch CNN

3. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Well, the age requirements(3-70) takes my choice away. :D

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I think shooting is perfect! Everyone in the age range mentioned can have fun if the right weapons are available.

5. zhuk

zhuk New Member

[Forgive me for brief thread hijack, coronadrinker! Had to ask...legally speaking spitty, can a 3 yr old really shoot in the US?? :confused:]

As you were, gentlemen :)

6. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

A day at the Horse Races, if there is a track near you.

7. coronadrinker85

trust me I would love too, I even have BB guns and .22's for the little guys, BUT my uncles (by marriage) are "P" whipped and wouldn't even go them selves if shooting was the days plan.

8. zhuk

zhuk New Member

/facepalm Forgot about the possibility of BBs for the little guys. Disregard my previous question :eek:

Sorry to hear about your firearms-shy relos, corona. How about something like go-karting? Would that be too much for the youngest+oldest participants?

9. coronadrinker85

No, everybody thought Go karting was a blast last year. I would like to do something different this year though. I'm drawing a huge blank on what to do.:confused:

10. jca1

jca1 New Member

Take the sissies to the mall. They can sit in Santa's lap and ask for a pair. Then next year ya'll can go shooting like men.:D

Go to a race of some sort or a tractor pull

11. Hesher420

Hesher420 New Member

Sorry to be stuck on the shooting type ideas , but what about fake shooting? paintball? more little kid friendly, lazer tag?

12. gatopardo

gatopardo New Member

Fishing? Frisbee? Hooters anyone? A good barbecue?

Ping pong is a hoot friend, for all ages, get a a table for about $100 at academy. If someone think this is not fun is because they never played before.

13. coronadrinker85

I wish paintballing was an option as I am also into that, but i think it might be much for the 3-8ish range (large family, lot of kids).

FISHING, why the hell didn't i think of that. I love fishing.

Jca1, I live in cali. i don't think they even allow tractor pulls over here

14. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

GEEZZZ....Just get them young ones in the group under 18 a damn baby sitter, and the older one's in the group will appreciate this more than you will ever know...especially the one's with the liberal wives! ;)

Strip Club! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I say go to the mall and take pictures of the girls as they walk by with your cell phones.

There are other things to do other than shooting? I thought everyone went shooting when family got together. They don't do that.

do you or anyone else have a hand held GPS? Not them stupid car ones a real hand held GPS? If not go get one and go to Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site and make an account then go geocaching. It is fun for everyone in the ages you listed. You will almost as much fun as shooting and you are out and about. They are urban caches where you are on pavement in the city and there are more diffacult ones where you are required to hike to them.

Watch this and see if you think it would be fun. I had my parents doing it while my daughter was visiting them last summer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvWBOPxHBnM]YouTube - GeoSnippits Introduction To Geocaching Part One of Three[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRbBjJcErjI]YouTube - GeoSnippits Introduction To Geocaching Part Two of Three[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqLfH3htBcQ]YouTube - GeoSnippits Introduction To Geocaching Part Three of Three[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrySJFKgo4]YouTube - GeoSnippits A Day of Geocaching With HeadHardHat[/ame]

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

YES!!!...stripper club.....

17. coronadrinker85

LOL, I'll see what I can do. But I would like for my 3 year old son to go too. yeah I know, the older guys will enjoy it more if its 18+ but like I said these P whipped guys might not be willing to shake the rug rats too.