Guntucky

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by px4storm, Apr 27, 2013.

1. px4storm

px4storm New Member

Anybody watching GUNTUCKY? What are your thoughts on it?

2. unclebear

unclebear New Member

what in the sam hell is guntucky?

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

curious too. what channel?

4. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

Looks like it premiered 4/21 on CMT.

5. Axxe55

i'll have to check it out.

6. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Just looked it up. It's about the family that owns and runs knobb creek gun range. They hold two big machine gun shoots every year, normally April and October iirc.

7. Axxe55

now that might be interesting.

8. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Knobbs Creek is a pretty good range.
    I shot there in years past when I lived in KY.

But if they make a reality show out of it who knows whats gonna happen to that place?

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

They will likely become a target for the Democrats. Obama will have Holder accuse them of breaking some "Green" law and most likely throw in child abuse. Those things always work.:eek:

10. kytowboater

I've not been there yet, but I see it destroying the place. An overflow of people, drive prices even higher. Blah, guess I will keep my eye on it and see what happens.

Haven't seen the show, want to watch an episode to see if its ok, or like SOG, stupid as all get out. Hopefully, as my home state, it's at least decent and half true. I hate the "drama" shows that ask $5000 for a painted up mossberg 500.

Seen Wild West Alaska yet? Weird but interesting.

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So is the official clock of the nation, set from the time from when kids get shot to when we can have gun tv shows again, 4 months?...

I'm just curious, so I can plan to ship out or go on vacation after the next mass shooting, avoid the BS drama next time.

12. Squawk

Squawk New Member

I live in KY and go to Knob Creek Range 2-3 times a month. The show is very poorly done. Cheap feeling to the acting. The range is the best outdoor range to shoot at in the area. The family are very nice people. I agree that this only stands to drive up prices.

13. px4storm

px4storm New Member

It's on CMT. Interesting show if you like to see thing blow up!!!

14. unclebear

unclebear New Member

ok this the first time I've heard about this show. I've been to the range a few times over the years usually when i can't find a gun at keenes, but I missed the last shoot.

Is the show any good?

15. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  16. px4storm

px4storm New Member

Shows ok but it's to rehearsed. If you like to see stuff blown up then this shows for you

17. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Thanks for informing us of the tv series. Been wanting to go there myself for some time. I wish we had one in Florida. Below is a video of what is showcased twice a year at Knob Creek.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=GVatVXEHXdo&feature=youtube[/ame]

18. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Been a couple times, it's about an hour or so away, it's a great range, the show however... Is horrendous, the acting is poor and it makes us all look like hillbillies.

I also agree that all it will do is drive prices up. We'll see, I'm heading down for the day next month.

19. kytowboater

What's a membership run there? Ill be wanting to have an outdoor range when I move to Jefferson county. Hopefully bullit county.

20. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Not necessarily.

It's another one like sons of guns, but filmed in Kentucky instead of Louisiana.