Gunshow helps my 1911 habit

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by ellwood45c, Apr 28, 2012.

1. ellwood45c

ellwood45c New Member

Hi folks I went to a local gunshow today, same ol stuff. But i got to talking to a guy who had a box of parts he was tryin to sell. Noboy was really interested in looking at what he had so i did. After talking to him and looking at what he had it was 80 percent 1911 stuff havent got to go through it all yet but i did pull out 23 chip mcormick mags 18 of them for my full size. Good day for me

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

what did you have to pay for it all?

3. ellwood45c

ellwood45c New Member

Sorry he wanted 100.00 after i looked and seen about 8 mags i gave h what he wanted. I really want to get back home and go thru the box and see what else i got lol.

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I think this can be filed under "score"!!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  5. Duck4Glocks

Duck4Glocks New Member

Let us know what else shows up in the box

6. ellwood45c

ellwood45c New Member

Was not much else in the box, some holdters, cleaning kit parts, plastic mag wells, soft gun case, and 2 fanny packs. There was some broken grips, one panel is a colt medalion with the medalion missing. But at least now i have a decent stock of mags, even though i just ordered 3 tripp cobra mags last thursday. I'll use the cobra's for carry and the others for IDPA. I do feel like i scored big at the show this weekend. I'm takin the wife back today she really wants to look at the colt mustang they have, it will be her first gun.

7. Garadex

Garadex New Member

That many mags for only $100?! That's an epic deal!