Guns like AK47s belong on the battlefield, not in our country - Barack Obama 7/26/12

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by PrimePorkchop, Jul 26, 2012.

1. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

I am so angry that I just don't know how to respond quite yet. I have to get over the liberal methods used in constructing this speech and I have to pick my self up off the floor because I realized that there are people out there who are going to read this and get on board with it without having ever looked into anything for themselves.

What makes me more angry than anything is that this country actually elected this man. My one silver lining is I truly believe that this one comment just completely sealed his fate as a one term president

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...round-checks-gun-buyers-aurora-033815400.html

2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

It really just shows him up for the half-baked tater-tot he is.

Anybody who wants to agree with him simply doesn't understand

three things:

Disarming us only makes criminals stronger-

The BATFE and other DOJ organizations aren't doing their job-

He isn't doing HIS job...

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well tinfoil hats aside I have been waiting for this since the election was set. Which one of these two clowns' camp was going to insist their candidate take a hard stance against gun ownership first?

Obviously Obama's camp thinks that announcing these views first is going to seal the deal by playing on the tragedy of the recent events.

What baffles me is how the two sided coin continues to be in play. :confused:

On one hand you have the media classifying the Aurora shooter as any of the following: "a loner, desperate, crazy, misguided, malice-minded" and any of a number of other clever statements to make the general public feel this person is not normal and therefor must be an oddity.

On the other hand, the weapons in question must be banned because obviously they are the cause for this crazy person's ability to kill and maim so many.

Well what about the several million legal weapons that are owned by people who aren't "desperate, crazy, misguided, malice-minded" that have never done anyone any harm?

I am pretty sure if you were to have an actual study of the people that own weapon X (in this case the Ak-47) you are going to find that 99.99% of the legal owners have never done anything violent or malice minded to another person in their lives.

So how can the weapon be an issue?

Those idiots that shot up the North Hollywood bank (I know their names but am not naming them) did not own legal weapons. They were both felons, and thus could not own weapons at all, but used illegal weapons with illegal modifications.

How is that a reflection of a legal, registered and law abiding gun owner that has never taken a dime that wasn't theirs in their life?

I truly hope that the American public in general is done with this particular experiment in yet another liberal minded POTUS. My Generation had Carter and the younger generation now has the worst example to date.

JD

4. levelcross

levelcross New Member

PPC I had the same reaction when I read it. The article is full of contradictions, it is already illegal for criminals to own these or any gun is it not?
    If he is so pro 2nd A then why does he not make it a Campaign topic? Why is he letting witch Hillary attend the UN ATT talks? Why does he only feel the military should own AK-47's??? Why:confused:

Typical BS from a badly misplaced rectum.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

And yet his followers will still swear we are a bunch of paranoid gun totin whack's. The next decree will be what kind of and how many of guns and bullets Barry Oh and his UN Bedbuddies will allow us to have. Lets see, any nerf gun, daisy rider and maybe for those that want the really big guns, you can have a 4-10 or a .22LR but not both at once! You will be happy to know Barry prefers the one shot one kill method also cause your only gonna be able to have one bullet at a time!

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Caulking guns, grease guns, and staple guns will be fine. As long as they are not black and do not have high capacity magazines.

Do not confuse gun control and political control.

7. alxltd1

alxltd1 New Member

Well this is no real surprise. He only needed a tragedy like the shooting in Colorado to bring it into his campaign. He is banking on the knee jerk reaction of the nation to this horror to support his actions. Actions he would never bring forward if this incident had not happened. The only way to defeat him is to vote him out of office and all of his cronies in the House and Senate as well.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

VOTE OUT EVERY INCUMBENT!!

Force change on them this time around. Time for the politicians to wake up and realize you work for us, we are not subjects to you.

No one who is sitting in office, D or R, is getting my vote this time. I am voting against every single one of the snakes.

JD

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  9. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

im curious since when are all our soldier issued ak 47's? lol. but in general obama is lower than the scum on my toilet.

10. KeysKelly

KeysKelly New Member

The first question I would have for King Barrack is, if guns like this only belong on the battlefield and only in the hands of active duty soldiers why were hundreds, if not thousands, of them put in the hands of Mexican Drug Lords and Criminals by Barrack himself, Holder and the rest of The Obama Gang?

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Gun Control is a dead issue politically and Democrats know it. 44 Democratic senators have already sent the whitehouse a letter stating flatly that they will vote with Republicas to block ratification of the UN Arms treaty.

Instant checks in Colorado were up 42% last weekend following the shooting.

Other than MSNBC or canned speeches where no one takes questions, I've yet to see a call for more restrictions that was not slapped down by the guest.

Hell, we've got Ice T telling indiot reporters to can it.

Dems know it a looser issue and remember it costing Gore the white house.

There will always be media whores and a handful of elected whores in safe districts popping off when a mass shooting happens but America 2012 is in no mood for new rules from people who can't even pass a budget.

Most experts agree that Al Gores national call for gun owner licensing cost him the white house by allowing the NRA to swing enough union voters in 5 historically blue states. All 5 states went Red. Had they stayed blue, Floridas electoral votes would not have mattered.

Personally, I hope our *** Hat in Chief signs the UN treaty in the Rose Garden flanked by the usuall suspects like Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Ect...

Combine a mobilized gun vote with the moderates in the Tea Party and ^^THIS^^ thing will look like Carter/ Regan II

TACK

12. downsouth

downsouth New Member

ForumRunner_20120726_123942.jpg

Anybody familiar with this ?

13. orangello

orangello New Member

I think it was a well-selected "mobile stand". If asked by the gun-haters, he can say he is a ANTI all-the-way. If asked by a constitutionalist what he meant, he can hedge that AK-47's are full-auto and not the neutered cousins we the American people are generally allowed to possess.

I think some of these "gun control" idiots, the "true believers", should get more in touch with the issue by being shot from a cannon, perhaps into the Potomac.

14. elfmdl

elfmdl New Member

Guns do not kill people.

15. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Worded very well.

16. opaww

opaww New Member

This is just the cockroach osamaobama comming out of the closet, and should not of been a supprise to anyone

17. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Dammit OPAWW!

That's the second time this week you've insulted my prize winning pet Madagscar Hissing Cockroach!:p

Tack

18. downsouth

downsouth New Member

For what it's worth, I think Obama just handed the election to Romney.

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I would agree if the vote were this week. The POTUS has PLENTY of time to issue counter statements and further convolute his position to the masses.

But here's hoping we can ditch the lot of them in November.

NO INCUMBENTS 2012!!

20. Model70

Model70 Member

I promise I'm not a tinfoil hatter, BUT...

I can't help but wonder if this is his new excuse since Fast and Furious went down in flames...