Guns in The United States

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by OEFvet10072001, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OEFvet10072001

OEFvet10072001 New Member

My general view on guns, specifically assault rifles such as AR-15 and AK-47, is that there should be a ban on the manufacturing of them for civilians along with higher than normal capacity magazines. Hopefully the president will also put in a UNIVERSAL background check and mental check.

Here's to the President against military assault rifles in the hands of civilians.

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

1. AR-15, AK-47s, and other rifles are RARELY used in any crime. (Knives and bats are used MUCH more)

2. The President cant do ****. Only Congress can enact new laws.

3. What is a "Universal" background check? It's already illegal to buy a gun if you are mentally ill or a criminal.

4. You have NO say as to what happens in OUR country just like we have no say as to what happens in YOUR country.

5. BE GONE TROLL!

3. OEFvet10072001

Voice what you will but AR-15 and AK-47 shouldn't be in the hands of civilians period especially mentally ill individuals who gain access to those types of weapons and hi cap magazines. Universal background checks would be a better look into a persons mental health background along with criminal and it would close the private and gun show sale loopholes who account for +30% of unregistered guns in the hands of mad men or women in the US.

4. NotMormon

NotMormon Member

Daawaaaaaht? I was going to call you a d-bag but that wouldn't be very nice. Where ever you reside, I can only hope that you stay put. Maybe one day you can have the pleasure of being led to the shower.

5. OEFvet10072001

I have no idea what you're talking about so let's stay on topic shall we? Thanks.

6. texaswoodworker

Why shouldn't LAW ABIDING CITIZENS have an AR-15 or AK-47? If a criminal or mad man wants one, they will get one. No amount of laws will stop that.
    In the UK, hand grenades are highly illegal. They are currently having problems with criminals getting them. Bans won't stop criminals from getting what they want.
    A ban on high capacity magazines will not stop anything either. It takes about a second to change a mag. So it doesn't matter if the mag holds 5, 10, 30, or even 100 rounds. It won't have any real effect on the gun's speed. A second or two is NOT enough time to charge a shooter.
    Where are you getting your stats on gun show loopholes (private sells)? Most criminals steal their guns. They don't want to use something that could be tracked back to them. Most people who do private sells either go ahead and go through an FFL to get their gun transferred, or record the buyer's personal info (drivers license, name, address, ect).
    An we will NOT register our guns. Hell, most of your country wouldn't, then your politicians admitted to how much of a failure their national gun registration system was.
    History has proven too many times what gun registration will cause. We don't plan on letting that happen again.

7. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Reported tex, ignore the commie fool.

8. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

Wtf? Where the hell you from?

9. NotMormon

NotMormon Member

Not too bright, are ya!

10. texaswoodworker

I reported about 5-6 of his posts too.

Canada...

11. johnr43

johnr43 New Member

I believe prople with a "general view" on much of anything have sketchy knowledge of same and - at best - are wallowing in self-deception. I'm certain you are enjoying you "15 minutes in the sun" with your post... I think you must have drank the "kool aid"... :eek:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  12. texaswoodworker

Yep, he drank the kool aid. At least he is on the other side of the border. :D

13. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

He doesn't even have a dog in the race! Lol, a waste of time, move along guys! AY!!! Lmao

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

But....but.....but troll baiting can be so fun eh?!?!?!?!;)

15. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Canadian military rifle for sale. New and never fired, white flag still attached.:D

16. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

You sure its a flag????? Looks like a shat in pair of white man panties from where I'm sitting;)

17. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 New Member

He must've came over from CalGuns.

18. Longrange

Longrange New Member

Civilians don't own military assault weapons.... Typical liberal, pablum puking from the tree tops....

Im waiting for the second shot heard around the world. Shall not be infringed.

19. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

This guy is a communist from Canada who brags about the Canadians burning down the white house. He is completely out of line in coming to this site trying to spread his ill informed stats on firearm crimes and his disgusting views of politics. He will eventually leave us alone, I'm sure right now he is having wet dreams about Stalin and maple syrup. Eventually he will get bored or being called a coward and a slave and will move on to more easily manipulated people, maybe start visiting Canadian firearms forums or some commie sites.

20. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Maybe he will meet up w another troll we had on here-kalishnakovblood and they will elope together........to Antarctica

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.