Gunbot

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by Biohazard2, Mar 27, 2013.

1. dmcgee4004

dmcgee4004 New Member

I just used it to place orders with three different sites that were on GunBot.net. It is the only site that I have seen so far that accurately displays live shipping status. Thanks for posting this.

2. almostgem

almostgem New Member

Was going to post the same, but without the 9mm. It shows status for all kinds of ammo, not just 9mm

http://www.gunbot.net/

Also reloading supplies and large cap magazines.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  3. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

GunBot is awesome. If you can devote some time during the day to checking it, you can definitely score some good buys.

4. nixfix

nixfix New Member

Gunbot has probably done more to feed profiteering and panic buying that any other one thing. I can appreciate the idea behind it, but people running scripts against Gunbot to automatically buy ammo and then turn around and put it on Gunbroker/Armslist certainly hasn't done anything to quell the current supply chain disruptions.

5. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Great contribution to the thread :rolleyes:

6. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

Gunbot's the BOMB!!! It is now one of my go-to daily website checks...even when I don't have any money to buy anything.

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Hey- I "window" shop every day :D

8. nixfix

nixfix New Member

Thanks! :D

9. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

The market is still the market and it has natural forces. If there is demand then those people can buy and sell at a profit. But the moment that natural demand falls, they are the ones holding the bag.

I believe everybody should have thousands upon thousands of rounds in their safe. Millions of people are finally coming to that realization, too. I'm fine with this "run" on guns and ammo. It is really annoying, don't get me wrong. But I am really happy that there are so many more gun owners and people who realize there is a need for protection.

I assume most of them will be on our side when the country implodes because of this constricting debt that is bound to topple the USofA some day.

10. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

$1 a round for 9mm. I never thought I'd see it.

11. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

The moment we see $1 per 22lr we'll know the end is very near...

Gunbot is showing 20-40 cents per round already for 22lr. Sick, huh?

12. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I have to revive this thread in praise of gunbot. If you're diligent you can get some good deals...not like the good old days but by todays standards. I snagged some 9mm 115 gr. FMJ s&b for $17 a box.

13. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Once again gunbot rocks! I snagged some 9mm off of Natchez thanks to an alert from gunbot!!!

14. bbertram

bbertram New Member

Gunbot steered me to 10.50 a box , Wolf 9mm , two weeks ago. It's sooty , but it shoots ! :)

15. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

They have Herters .223 55 grain or $6 and some change.