gun vault

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jjfuller1, Oct 16, 2012.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

okay heres the story....

i bought a gunvault safe in april. in august i got tired of it. the problem was it was going through batteries like nothing. i had it april to august and had changed the batteries 3 times!. i emailed gunvault and talked to a rep on the phone. he was going to send me the postage to return mine for a new one and i just had to email him the manufacture date, serial number, all that good info. well i emailed him and waited. i was going to call him back after 2 weeks had gone by but i lost the paper with the his number and info, extension and such. so i waited, and waited and waited. today i emailed gunvault through facebook with ALL of the information about past contact, the vault, emails and everything. i got a call tonight from the same rep i talked to. he apologized several times and took all blame, said hes sending an uprgraded version from the the standerd i have to the deluxe vault, 2nd day air, and return postage for the old safe! its sad that i got pushed aside at first, but they are going beyond lengths to rectify the situation. as i sit here now i am very glad to say that gunvault's CS is appearing to be very good... now all depends on if it happens.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  2. FAS1

FAS1 Member

Did they get it to you as promised 2nd Day Air (last Thursday or Friday)?

3. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

NO!!! im going to call tomorrow afternoon if its not here when i get home.. i mean come on!!!. if you say your gonna do it. then do it.. updates will follow as info arrives. my advice is to pick a different brand, at least at the moment.

. after readingmy post, i decided i didnt want to wait. i called with intentions to rip him a new one. he gave me the tracking number. that showed it was shipped saturday from CA. so, take it as you want. processing time maybe? i should have it this week. if not another phone call and MARINE CORPS style *** chewing will comence!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  4. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Who is the manufacturer? Might be good to know if we should avoid.

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

gunvault..,,

6. FAS1

FAS1 Member

Sounds like you are at least making progress and I hope they get you taken care of.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

You should send them a picture of a pistol in a paper sack.

8. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

well, the vault was on my porch today. it is the deluxe version, so at least that part was right. it has a power cord with 9volt battery backup. its all set up and the old one is packed ready to go back. so far so good. i'll update this thread in a month or two to after we know it will work consistantly.. so far all is well.

9. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

so far so good. i have unplugged the safe a couple times, and it worked just fine on battery when not plugged in. kudo's to gunvault for making things right.. even though it took entirely too long!