Gun-Toting Santa Creating Controversy

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcat_hunter, Dec 9, 2010.

1. doctherock

doctherock New Member

That lady in the video was a douche......what a crock of sh!t...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Not only is she a Hoplophobe, she's stupid.

[​IMG]

3. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

For those of you that don't know;

Hoplophobe; "a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons"

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I guess I hate family, kids, love, Christmas and heck...I even hate dogs because I like guns and I think Santa with a gun is OK. Someone should warn my dog...she's sleeping on me.

5. Bdoss

Bdoss New Member

haha i enjoyed this

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Over 20 years with the same sign and never a problem. Then ONE person complains and causes a ruckus. Textbook douchebaggery.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

For the love of.......... youda thought a dept store Santa had dropped his Glock! Proof once again- gene pool has a shallow end.

What I want to know is when is Homeland Security going to do something about this guy? Repeatedly crossing over the border and bypassing Customs- sneaking into people's houses at night- stealing cookies and milk. And don't get me started about why PETA has done NOTHING about those poor reindeer being in bondage- I'll bet he does not have a Wildlife Permit for them! And he has never gone through the Full Body Scanner before flying, either!

:eek:

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I wonder if that's the same Santa in my avatar!!

9. camiller

camiller New Member

10. PTsouthpaw

PTsouthpaw New Member

Stupid doesn't even begin to describe this lady.

11. Bello

Bello New Member

wow...She needs to get a life.
    Listening to her hurt my head.
    They have it for 20yrs and never had a complaint. Now this idiot complaint and they have to cover it?? HELL NO!!!!! :mad:
    WHY? Why does everything have to change because of one ignorant close minded a**hole? Why?
    If she doesnt like it...buy your tree somewhere else.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's the curse of political correctness. She doesn't have the right to not be offended.

13. Bello

Bello New Member

Well im offended by her remarks and her point of view. Are we gonna cover her face with tan duct tape?

14. laynejc

laynejc New Member

I have loved guns for as long as I can remember, if I would have saw that when I was a kid, THAT is where we would have got our tree from.

15. oldshooter

oldshooter New Member

For those poor few of us that have dial up and can't play the videos, would someone tell me what the rukus is about?

16. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

The Christmas tree lot has had a plywood Santa dressed like a cowboy, including a holstered six gun, for over 20 years. One woman drove by, saw the revolver and had a shatfit. Caused such a fuss that the tree lot now has a brown bag taped over the revolver.

The video is mostly her mouthing off, and the tree lot guys saying it has been there for over 20 years with never a complaint.

17. Bello

Bello New Member

26073660_80X60.jpg
    This is the pic of what she is *****ing about. *rubs his head*

18. oldshooter

oldshooter New Member

Thanks for the explanation for us dial up guys.

This sounds like "political correctness" run amok.
    Reminds me of the time I went to the Sherrifs office as part of our towns Citizen patrol.
    We went to the "crime lab' where there was a shotgun and and a SKS laying on the table. One woman said" We just have to get all the assualt weapons off the street and out of peoples hands,."
    I replied that a hammer in the wrong hands was an assualt weapon and she didn't know her *** from a hole in the ground.
    I was not popular with the group.
    I say enough with letting loud mouth know nothings getting all the attention.
    Itstime to stand up for what we believe in folks.