Gun Shows in WV?

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by Kemosabe, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Kemosabe

Kemosabe New Member

Any members live in WV know if our state has any gun shows? I am not aware of any, but if we did, I would love to see one.

Appreciate the help as always!

2. Alwayscarrying

Alwayscarrying New Member

Hey Kemosabe, where in West Virginia are you located? Top Gun Shows puts one on just about every month on Route 2.

3. magnumman

magnumman New Member

I lived there for a few years and worked in the new martinsville area for a while. I went to a little gun show at a hole in the wall fire hall (can't remember the name of the crossroads). There were maybe 5 or 6 vendors with some really nice rifles. I bought some ar mags and some other odds and ends but I was surprised overall with the selection these few guys had. I think there is a serious gun show in fairmont a couple of times a year but I have never been.

4. nosaj

nosaj New Member

If you are in northern WV, try catching a show in Washington PA. Many vendors, multiple buildings...at the fairgrounds. Next show is in Jan I believe

5. tshoot91

tshoot91 New Member

Is there a law dealing with firearms and state lines?

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

If anyone wants to swing by Charlestown and cut someone's tires, lemme know.

7. nosaj

nosaj New Member

I don't believe so. I have only picked one gun up there (SKS), but thats where i usually go for my bulk ammo purchases.

8. magnumman

magnumman New Member

Just handguns as far as I know.

9. Kemosabe

Kemosabe New Member

I live in Hurricane, between Charleston and Huntington. I don't ever recall any gun shows around my area. Around Jan or Feb they have hunting and fishing shows but that's about it.

10. Alwayscarrying

I live in Barboursville, right before Huntington. If you'd like I could get you a flyer for one of the gun shows I'm talking about.

11. Kemosabe

Kemosabe New Member

I would appreciate it very much, thanks!

12. Alwayscarrying

If you want, pm me and we can meet arrange a meeting place.