Gun show in or near Mobile, AL

Discussion in 'Alabama Gun Forum' started by plrgrits, Jan 19, 2013.

1. plrgrits

plrgrits New Member

Does anyone know when the next gun show will be, in or near Mobile, AL? Searching for a good personal protection revolver.

2. DREWTASTIC119

DREWTASTIC119 New Member

Gun show In mobile at the fairgrounds the 11-13 of April

3. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

Gun Show

Robertsdale,Al. Oct. 25th and 26th......Roberstdales Cattle Arena!

4. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

Gun show to day, Mobile Fairgrounds...11-12th....

5. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

Which show is bigger? I went to one in Mobile many moons ago, was a member at the range off Airport Road... Someone said its gone...

6. Mouser

Mouser Member

I am of the opinion that the show in Mobile is a little bigger than Robertsdale. I was at the show yesterday in Mobile and had a good time...suprising how many of the weapons on my wishlist I came across. Puchased a Walther PPQ in 40S&W there.

7. Mouser

Mouser Member

8. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

Merk! The gun range out by the airport is gone(subdivision)....We have a better one East on 10 going towards Florida, and a new one with a three hundred yd range on Hiway 59 about 15 miles east of my home...Thanks Mouser, I was there today and picked up a 32 rnd Glock 9mm stick mag...for my sub rifle....Yes, it is bigger than Robertsdales show...There is also a 1000yd range run by a retired Lt. Col. in Coden,Al.He has a training class for Ship board Security,as well as other Govt. agencys...First Class Training is the name.