gun show in Agusta Maine

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by MaineMan, Jan 17, 2014.

1. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

gun show in Augusta this weekend anybody going

2. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

I am. Hoping to get there by 9:30. Would like to see some subsonic 22lr at a reasonable price. Also on the look out for a few other items.

3. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Nothing worth buying at the show yesterday. Place was packed and vendors were trying to sell everything at retail plus. There were lots of booths without firearms. Not nearly as many guns there as I would have thought.

4. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

I did stop at Hussey's on the way back and found some 22LR bricks. :D

5. MaineMan

MaineMan New Member

I went today...bought a Ruger BX-25 for $30 cash, I have seen them a little cheaper but I thought a fair price. I noticed there not many good deals on guns, and it was kind of dead today. I guess everybody went yesterday.

I also bought a box of 45ACP from Appalachian Ammo, have you any experience with their stuff? $27 for a box of 50 200gr JFP I though I would take a chance.
    The Ruger 22's were all priced above retail it seemed like, a 10/22 take down was $350, I paid $325 for a NIB last year.

6. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

I saw the Appalachian table and probably would have bought some big bore stuff if I had something to shoot it out of. Friend of mine says its decent.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Firearms Talk mobile app