Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts

·
Supporting Member
14,871 Posts
Go figure :p look what party runs the Chicago IL. Area which Naperville is a part. They are twins with those in Commiefornia! So good for the Gun Dealer! (y) But yet they have the largest number of shootings and murders in a week in the country! And I would bet that less than 2% is done with rifles.

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
Go figure :p look what party runs the Chicago IL. Area which Naperville is a part. They are twins with those in Commiefornia! So good for the Gun Dealer! (y) But yet they have the largest number of shootings and murders in a week in the country! And I would bet that less than 2% is done with rifles.

Sniper03, among other things going on, this situation in Chicago and other places with crime problems that won't let people have guns are "led" by people with Intelligence Quotient problems as well as other local government officials with IQ problems. I question the electorate as well.

It appears they want to take the risk that crime brings with it. I took an IQ test when young and it was definitely above 100. My mother told me the number. IQ measurement is a deep subject and I just accept what she told me and the problems I've been able to solve. You, Sniper03 (and others here, for instance), are obviously a high IQ person too given your back ground and accomplishments.

IF that measurement of intelligence has any credibility, those people have an intelligence problem as a group. They have an intelligence problem, anyone could conclude, educated or not. What else can it be, besides that, politics and corruption? I tend to break things down to a simple form, get to the root cause (Kamala didn't create that term, LOL!) and lack of IQ seems to be a significant factor. If they want crime and power, they have it. My immediate concern is that they keep it away from me. I'm going to protect myself and continue to process things the way I do knowing I'll be wrong now and then. I don't think I'm wrong this time. SG 😊

·
Supporting Member
14,871 Posts
Southernguns

You are exactly on target in your Post. My feelings exactly! (y)
I like you, will promise them! They better not bring their BS around here! They will not like the results.! ;)

Reactions: Southernguns

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sniper03, among other things going on, this situation in Chicago and other places with crime problems that won't let people have guns are "led" by people with Intelligence Quotient problems as well as other local government officials with IQ problems. I question the electorate as well.

It appears they want to take the risk that crime brings with it. I took an IQ test when young and it was definitely above 100. My mother told me the number. IQ measurement is a deep subject and I just accept what she told me and the problems I've been able to solve. You, Sniper03 (and others here, for instance), are obviously a high IQ person too given your back ground and accomplishments.

IF that measurement of intelligence has any credibility, those people have an intelligence problem as a group. They have an intelligence problem, anyone could conclude, educated or not. What else can it be, besides that, politics and corruption? I tend to break things down to a simple form, get to the root cause (Kamala didn't create that term, LOL!) and lack of IQ seems to be a significant factor. If they want crime and power, they have it. My immediate concern is that they keep it away from me. I'm going to protect myself and continue to process things the way I do knowing I'll be wrong now and then. I don't think I'm wrong this time. SG 😊
I have a different take. IQ aside, it's about having a 'feel good' moment. They "did something". It doesn't matter if it helps or not.

The problem here is low self-esteem. Their lack of perception of themselves as having virtue is what feeds the inferiority complex they demonstrate.

Naperville is another mostly white, mostly upper middle class suburban area and the city council is a representation of that. As you know we white people have white privilege, and we're expected to compensate for it.

Never mind that there are a lot of black and Hispanic people who buy guns and shoot where I do at Range USA. Never mind that the mayor owns at least one AR15 (I have that on good authority). The city council and the mayor had their feel good moment of virtue.

And now they waste tax payer money on a legal battle set in motion by their psychological need for virtue they don't feel they possess otherwise.

Fighting low IQ is easy. Fighting "virtue" isn't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts