**gun rights action alert ca**

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by peopleofthesun, Aug 17, 2013.

1. peopleofthesun

peopleofthesun New Member

**Gun Rights Action Alert **

**GUN RIGHTS ACTION ALERT **

California gun owners need your help! Help us fight back! It takes less than 20 sec. Who's with us!? Let's roll! ---> Use the form at www.CalGunFight.com to urge Gov. Brown to VETO unconstitutional anti-2A bills. (We’ll send it for you by email, fax, and hard copy.)

You can also send a fax and hard copy letter in opposition of each individual bill.

It's our RIGHT! Fight back now! Share this please!

-Cisco

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. noahlanier9

noahlanier9 New Member

Thank you for posting this! Seems like so many people in this state have just given up and many gun owners do nothing to try and curb any gun control bill. Hopefully this will help awaken and get some more people to help stop these unconstitutional bills! Please continue to post anything Californians can do to help!

3. QueenGlamis

QueenGlamis New Member

I think the only way to help the gun owners of Kommiefornia is for you trapped souls to move to Utah, AZ or NV and escape! Wait till you get the freedoms you are looking for to enjoy freely and openly!

4. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Good luck and send those letters. Make them think about what they are doing and consequences. Look to Colorado for inspiration. Publish e-mails for these people and we will help. These people do not know where e-mails come from.

5. peopleofthesun

I agree. Us at Firearms Policy Coalition aren't backing down. We'll fight every step of the way. All the way to Supreme Court if that's what it takes.

Please share the link with everyone. I'll be posting more stuff soon. Thank you.

-Cisco

6. peopleofthesun

Thank you. I'll work on getting their e-mails published.

-Cisco

7. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

8. stagar15dj

stagar15dj New Member

Donated and shared link with friends. Hopefully Gov. Brown will veto these bills.

9. peopleofthesun

Awesome! Thank you!

-Cisco

10. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

Just signed it! I'm not in ca but I'll support y'all because I know that when a ban. Like this comes up here in MA, y'all will support us.

11. JW357

JW357 New Member

Signed, shared to Facebook.

12. peopleofthesun

Thank you sir! You'll have 100% of our support. Commonwealth Second Amendment (Comm2A) is one of our (Firearms Policy Coalition) member organizations.

-Cisco

13. FullautoUSA

If the people of our state don't fight we'll be in situation as you guys, so I'm all for supporting everyone else, I'd never want to see a fellow second amendment supporter be disarmed, good luck to you, brother, and good luck to all of y'all in Cali fighting for you're rights. You have 100% of my support.

14. peopleofthesun

I couldn't of said it better myself. Thank you brother.

-Cisco

15. FullautoUSA

No probelem. Let us know what happens.

16. peopleofthesun

Yeah for sure.

-Cisco

17. peopleofthesun

If you haven't already send you letters to Gov. Brown now! Our form is quick and free of charge. Share it with everyone.. www.DemandRights.com

-Cisco

18. stagar15dj

stagar15dj New Member

Did it. Hopefully Gov. Brown has more sense than California legislators.

19. peopleofthesun

We have a 50/50 chance with him. He has vetoed gun bills before on merit alone. He was attorney general of Ca so he knows that these bills will be challenged in court.

-Cisco

20. stagar15dj

stagar15dj New Member

I've written several letters to Gov. Brown and logically tried to explain my point of view about these bills and why he should veto them. Of course no reply. I don't understand the mentality of the liberals and their thinking process. It's all emotion with them:confused: Still trying and that's all you can do.