Gun Ranges

Discussion in 'Alabama Gun Forum' started by snakeoil, May 21, 2015.

1. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

Anyone tried the Range on hiway 59 ...Three Brothers? I have and it has a 300 yd rifle target...open 6 days...

2. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

stopped by a couple of months ago thinking it was a gun store but I have no need for a range. Seemed like a pretty well set up range.

3. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

They sell guns....

4. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

yep...and ammo but not much of a selection and not what I was looking for that day. Still, a nice looking outfit if you live in the area and are looking for a range.

5. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

Don't know what your looking for,but there are some nice gun stores! McCoys in Mobile,and a new gun store in the Eastern Shore center in Spanish Fort..also Styx River range has a decent store....

6. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

McCoys...I will have to stop in. My usual haunts include Mobile Shooting Center and Stone Arms, both on Airport Blvd and I just picked up a Sig P320 at Outpost Elite in Spanish Fort. I have been to the Gander store in Mobile but never bought anything there and their ammo is real high. I have reached the point where I buy 90% of my ammo online at Freedom Munitions.

Always looking for new gun shops so I may have to find the Styx River range. I am wanting a S&W K17 in the worst way!

7. snakeoil

snakeoil Member

Have you tried Armslist.com?

8. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

I have never purchased online/ffl transfer...nobody to blame but me. Helps me practice restraint and build excitement when I finally find the weapon I have been hunting for...sometimes the hunt is more fun than the purchase!