Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Smith & Wesson 642-2, Governor, and SD9 VE - Glock 45 - Mossberg 500A 12 - Remington 870 police
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as Joe and all the rest of the anti-gun camp in Washington won't ever rest regarding trying to push as much anti-gun crap through as possible. I'm afraid we have not much in the way of friends in Washington right now. There are the Demos and the RINO traitors. Hopefully, much of this swamp will be drained this coming November. Remember the Clinton AWB and the backlash in November of 1994. Our best friends in DC now seem to be in SCOTUS.

·
Premium Member
4,802 Posts
Yes , I joined GOA after leaving NRA . I also give to a bunch more. Seems counterintuitive, to have to purchase your rights, but others are paying to take your rights away. 2020’s man what can you say.

Reactions: Bigcat

·
Premium Member
6,810 Posts
Our best friends in DC now seem to be in SCOTUS.
They are, in a way. But we're one or two "flips" (of the balance of the Court) away from constitutional evisceration, to much the same situation we were in during past decades. There hasn't yet been sufficient ground gained for erasure of the abominable pile of unconstitutional anti-2A garbage on the books. Not by the longest mile.

Short of that, lawsuits that chip away at the mess are about all we've got left. Short of recalls and elections, rooting out the traitors.

Reactions: Bigcat

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
I recently got a phone call from the NRA (I'm not a member) and some woman was wanting money for some "emergency" legislation. I told her when Wayne LaPierre leaves the NRA, I'll consider it. As soon as she heard his name, she mumbled something and hung up. She has heard his name a lot that day I suspect.

·
Premium Member
4,802 Posts
Yes, I would gladly support the NRA again, if they get their house in order.

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
Ha. Good for you. Seems that the NRA is just a fund raiser now and has little clout anymore.
n
National Rifle Association....not World rifle association. Why do you care? You can hardly get guns so why does it matter to you? What do you have against Americans ever since you've came here? A lot of people would like to know.

·
Registered
Smith & Wesson 642-2, Governor, and SD9 VE - Glock 45 - Mossberg 500A 12 - Remington 870 police
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
America needs a well led NRA, it doesn't matter in Canada.
Gun Owners of America is doing just fine by me. NRA has caved on us on several counts.
Erich Pratt: No Compromise Since 1975. Wayne LaPierre can take a long leap off a short pier.

GOA is smaller but it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog.

Sleeve Font Poster Working animal Advertising

1 - 10 of 10 Posts