Gun left in bathroom on Romney's plane

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Aug 30, 2012.

1. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Its interesting that those tasked with securing our most "important" citizens dont seem to be all that trustworthy! The rest of us on the other hand are denied the legal right of trust foog!

If one of my troopies left their loaded piece untended, I would ensure they were Court Martialed! Do you think Barry put the order out to supply only the most marginally qualified Goobers and Gomers for this detail? If he didnt, he should be more worried than Mitt!

2. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

In 1979 a secret service agents .308 caliber Remington M700 rifle discharged on Air Force 1. The bullet did not leave the containment case but the case was blown open.

3. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

It is heavy duty aluminum reinforced with bullet stopping ends. The service also has a bullet stopping submachine gun case. Those submachine gun cases used to be made by Halliburton. They were sold on the market for awhile as briefcases.

The case is lying in front of the car:

http://www.hk94.com/hk/topic/17792-secret-service-uzi-case/

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

We had Marines leaver their M4 laying around all over the place on my deployments. I always enjoyed taking the bolt out and seeing their face right before we loaded up to head out on the convoy when I handed them their bolt and said you might need this while we're out.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

My buddy Kevin had a simple fix for whenever one of his guys dropped his gun or left it somewhere. He would take a piece of paracord and make them tie it to their gun and then in a long loop tie it to various body parts and finally to their 'junk'. Or so the story goes. Lol

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yep dummy cords work well. I was known to have tied a few dummy cords in my day. :D

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I never drop my gun in front of him. Lol

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I'm looking for a job. I bet I can do better than that SS agent. Should I apply? :p

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Must of been the same security that Prince Harry had in Vegas....What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....Them dumb-a$$eS broke the Vegas...CODE.....

10. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

WOC is there a VA hospital or clinic nearby? They are always looking for RNs www.usajobs.gov