Gun Guy Radio #114

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by aandabooks, Apr 7, 2014.

1. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Everyone should listen to this podcast. Interview with CEO of RIA. Lays out the ammo shortage and powder issues from a true insiders perspective. Not going to make most people happy but it seems like a straight forward truth.

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

hmmmmm no link, no hint where to find this podcast. and no replies... hmmmmmm

3. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

I have the podcast app for my Ipad. I don't know where to link to. Their website is www.firearmsradio.tv. I listen to a lot of their podcasts every week.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  4. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

And do you listen to OUR Podcast???(Crossed Arms and Tapping Foot....)

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

5. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Yep. You guys have been getting better as you gain experience. I pretty much don't listen to the radio in the car anymore. Just podcasts.

6. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Well thanks, but I wonder how much more "Experience" I need, having been a Reporter and communications educator since 1984, and a Podcaster since 2004.. But all kidding aside, Vikingdad and I are Glad to be reaching an audience! Even "SirGator" listens....but he's kind of a Captive audience if ya know what I mean....
    I enjoy doing this much more then any prior broadcasting I have ever done,..and I covered 11 SuperBowls, and 30 NFL Drafts,...and I had more fun doing four days of SHOT then All but 1 Draft and all but 2 SB 's,..

But back on topic,..they do have some good shows over there,..all we need to be like them is ONE Sponsor...
    Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014