"Gun for hire" training/safety couse in NJ

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Bignews, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Bignews

Bignews New Member

im new to gun ownership and have recently purchased a XD .40 tactical. Just wondering if anybody in north jersey has taken a training/saftey course hosted by "gun for hire." wanted to know your thoughts and feedback.

2. SK2344

SK2344 New Member

I know there are Hit Men for hire in NJ but to advertise your business as "Gun for Hire", just seems very strange. Maybe it's just a joke! I was born and raised in North East NJ and lived there for about 53 years and I now live in Florida. I had two handguns which I bought from friends and I carried them from time to time when going into the City on business or entertainment. I just decided to protect myself and my wife from harm or death and I never worried about a carry permit or what would happen to me if I got arrested. My life was much more important than the stupid gun laws in NJ and NYC. I now live in What I call Gun Heaven here in Florida. I have carried a Glock 19 as my duty weapon for 12 years as a Armed Security Officer and I will never go back to NJ even though I love that area of the country. Sorry I drifted off with a rant but maybe now that I'm retired, I can go into business as a "Gun for Hire". //END//

3. Bignews

Bignews New Member

Yea, i think he uses that name for the shock factor, but he is an NRA certified instuctor. i figure this will be a good starrting point for a good safety and knowledge base. ive been around guns all my life, ive just never had formal training.

4. NS514

NS514 New Member

I myself have been looking for a gun class to take. I'm new to shooting, having only shot a shotgun when I was younger with my father. I'm also looking for a range to go shoot at. This class sounds very interesting and I'd love more info on it.