Gun control under the radar

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by fireguy, May 25, 2011.

1. fireguy

fireguy New Member

2. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I can't say it surprises me, but it still makes my blood boil:mad:

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Unsurprising in the least. Sadly, most gun owners don't really give a rats azz. I'm amazed at how apathetic they are.

Let me just say that unjust and unfair laws make criminals out of honest citizens.

4. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

Gun Control is the fastest road to Marxism.

The road to Hell is pathed with good intentions.

5. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

The Obamanation in progress

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

There's a lot more things 'under the radar.' And both parties, Democrats and Republicans, take their marching orders from the real powers that be who, incidentally, will erode the constitution so as to begin, alas, the New World Order. And you won't know what hit ya'. :mad: Step back from the distraction and connect the dots.

7. culdee

culdee New Member

smoke and mirrors?

Amen You've got this one right!

8. cmhill

cmhill New Member

Just curious but if this did go through and hypothetically an order was passed out to collect and destroy all firearms from civilains who do you think would have to do the actual task of collecting. do they think everyone will just voluntarily give them up? and do you believe the national guard/military/local law enforcement will go door to door or store to store to collect the weapons?

9. oldshooter

oldshooter New Member

It would be a lot like the Calif. laws. You first must register your unapproved guns, then if you miss the deadline you must turn them in to the state. Failure to do this results in a huge fine and/or prison time. It will NOT be a massive campaign going door to door but a slow incremental creep toward total confiscation. The sheeple will roll over and comply. Not a doubt in my mind about it.

10. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I personally think that more than 25% of gun owners would turn theirs in voluntarily. My impression is that at least that many would think that it was only right to obey such a scheme.
    As far as confiscation, my feeling is that it would be the feds, it would be their regs that are bein enforced. Probably BATFE and maybe Homeland Security involved. If BATFE is allowed to confiscate all the 4473's we who have paper on our firearms are in trouble. I'm lucky in that I know my county sheriff very well and know that he is a strong supporter of 2A and wouldn't have anything to do with a stunt like that.

11. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I have several friends in law enforcement. They love their jobs. But not enough to go door to door. They have been very clear about that. There would be massive defection. I am sure it would be the same in the military.
    Look around. Third world country's militaries are refusing to fire on their own people. I don't believe for a second that it would happen here.

12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Rope, tree, politician. Some assembly required.

13. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Plus, alot of military, law enforcement and federal agents have personal weapons, do you think they will turn in their weapons or even follow orders? I do not think so; but, some are sleepie!

14. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The Chinese would be quite willing to help BO out under the guise of the United Nations. They fired on their own people and would be quite happy to fire on us. If BO gets another term and makes it to 2016, he will be the Secretary General of the United Nations and our sovereignty will be gone along with our freedom. I was telling people this would happen before he was elected but I guess I sounded like Chicken Little and maybe still do but I have been right so far. My wife and her twin sister have not spoken to each other since BO was elected.

15. yellowhand

yellowhand New Member

Mags, bullets, primers, powder, and store bought ammo ARE NOT covered by the second.
    Remember years ago when the cigarette TAX was going to pay for all of our federal health care we use because we smoke.
    KOOLS cost 75.00 a carton or so in Arizona in local stores.
    On the border, we pay 22.00 a carton and do the "walk around", in and out of Mexico and avoid the tax.
    O'Bama could place a similar tax on bullets, primers, powder, guns, store bought ammo knowing this would drive many people out of buisness, something he does not mind doing, look at oil industry.
    They HAVE DONE it already with items they don't agree with that ARE perfectly legal.
    Avoids going after the "guns" but has the same effect in the long run.
    Sugestion: Buy your mags, powder, primers, bullets, and store bought ammo now while you can.
    The loonies are still in charge.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well we got a 10% additional tax on tanning due to the POTUS, so I am not putting anything past them.

Why do I know that? We are going back to Isle Mujueres in 6 weeks and I don't want to burn. :rolleyes:

Having said that, there will be no move against 2A until after the 2012 election results are announced.

Once again, 2012 SHOULD BE the year of ZERO INCUMBENTS!!

JD

17. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

That's why a firearm inventory isn't complete without at least one black powder weapon. Mine is an 1858 with homemade ammo as shown on my avatar. The libtards can't outlaw lead or fireworks.

18. yellowhand

yellowhand New Member

:) got one revolver and one .50 rifle, both new, never fired, and BOTH black powder along with caps, molds and several pounds of powder:)

19. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

That's what I'm talking about :cool: