gun control poll

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, Dec 18, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

3. strix

strix New Member

We have enough already. So no for me

4. PC167

PC167 New Member

5. jasrrt

jasrrt New Member

Up to 83% NO.

6. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

We all know that making guns illegal will not keep them out of the hands of people that are willing to use them. All it will do is make the black market stronger.

7. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

FYI for me the poll was about midway down in the center. The top right has a poll asking "Would you be willing to pay higher taxes to have an armed security guard at your child's school?"

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I get a security guard question. No gun poll up. Maybe the results werent in the scum swine medias favor.
    You can bet your ass if 82% said yes to gun control, they would present it as the biggest piece of news of the month.

9. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Look in the middle of the page about half way down. It was the same for me with the guard poll on the top right.

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

The poll was removed and if you google gun ban poll there are multiple agencies claiming the majority of Americans are in favor of a ban. Complete and utter BS!!! This is clear proof the media is lying to us all. I saw the poll with my own eyes and it was 83% against stricter gun control.

11. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

It's still there in the center of the page below the FOX 25 VIDEO section

Still 83% no

12. PC167

PC167 New Member

I also seen the percentage was at 83%...

13. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

People who have not voted can still vote as well. I went to my other PC which is on a different IP address and was bale to vote for my work clone. :D

14. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Apparently to John Q Public children have no value. To put an armed guard in every school would require a very modest tax increase, if any, many schools already have security guards. Yet, 49% say they would not pay higher taxes to put an armed guard in every school.

The negative response could be flack from the "school resource officer" program we have in place now. You know, the program were police officers are expected to dole out discipline by arresting students.

15. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I voted no because screw a tax hike. They get enough money, use some of it to security. I've lived around the United States and every friggin school is undergoing some multi million dollar renovation.
    Besides, screw armed guards. Let citizens finally be armed. No reason a principal or teacher with a CCW can't have a gun.

16. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I like this thats going around FB---

[​IMG]

17. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

That is not the correct poll. The one about gun control is halfway down in the left hand side.

Calm down, Mountainman 13.

The poll has NOT been removed and 83% voted that stricter gun laws would NOT have prevented this tragedy.