Gun control of the future ???

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by downsouth, Oct 9, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586[/ame]

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm with Pan, it's more scary that something like that could actually be brought upon future generations of gun owners.

I think remaking that short skirt with Samuel L. Jackson would be funny as hell though. :D

4. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

We narrowly dodged having smart chips in our guns now. The gun will fire only when the chip recognizes the registered owners handprint. If this technology is ever implemented I feel for people in cold climates.

5. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

tagged. For future reference.

6. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

I must say that I like the "Judge Dredd" idea here. Bad Guy steals the weapon and it blows him/her into small little pieces. A Wet-Dry vac would make for a easy clean up. :eek:

It would definitely put a dent in the "Bad Guy" population. :D

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Gun control of the future looks just like today. Make Ammunition, Permits, licenses, Weapons so expensive that nobody but the rich and the Repubi-Crats will be able to afford them.

It will take generations to scare the citizen majority of gun owners to become a majority of soon to be helpless Sheeple.

8. therewolf

therewolf New Member

This guy would have probably made out better,

dancing in the dark with a baseball bat...:(

9. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Wow that's more scary than funny.

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Republicrats? No difference? Well if you look at a map of states with radical gun control there is a difference. Lets take a few extremes California, Ill, NY all Democrat Blue states. Then we have the very,very gun friendly states of Alaska, Arizona and Wyoming concealed carry and open carry no permits needed. And yes they will issue permits for those who travel to other states. These 3 states are Republican Blue states. Across the map states that are Red [Republican] have less gun control than the Blue [Democrat] states. :) The issues of gun control gun control begins and ends in the state house for most Americans.:)

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Devils Advocate...

If your stupid or cowardly enough to follow along with this type of nonsense...you probably should not be breeding in the first place.

So does the Darwin Award go to the State that foists these controls OR to the fools who obey them?

Tack

12. therewolf

therewolf New Member

IMO, most people who would get the gun safe, would then be smart

enough to keep their socks or baseball cards in it.

13. WebleyFosbery38

Even though NY always falls to the Dems, it is far from Liberal as a State. Its just that 90% of the real landowners are under strict control by the 10% that dont own anything but an I-Phone! Were like post war Germany, two states in one with Albanizers on the little Capital Island driving home NYC's agenda.

The only reason a Federal Candidate comes to NY is for a 10K a plate dinner, a show and some Hoffman Hotdogs during the state fair! Upstate is as Conservative as it gets, Downstate is just like Little Cali!

14. TDS92A

So, the majority of the state is Conservative, huh? And it is controlled by a little city (as compared to the overall size of the state), huh?

I am seeing a "Battle of Little Big Horn" scenario here. :D

15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Now let's all play the patronage game, and guess

how much tourism money I'll be spending in NY...:)

(quick clue: rhymes with "hero")

16. TDS92A

I am thinking that it will be about the same amount as I will be spending....what is less than zero? :rolleyes:

17. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Before we had the portable computer tablets at the hospital, we had a voice mail system for the night shift nurses to use:

If your patient is having a Cardiac Emergency, press 1 now.

If your patient is having a G I Bleed, press 2 now.

If your patient is in a Diabetic Coma, press 3 now.

If your patient is experiencing Shortness of Breath, press 4 now.

And so on and so forth. It was so successful, it was adopted and modified for the county’s 911 system.

;)

18. WebleyFosbery38

NY city is the huge money and the big show. If you've never been to NY, you might think it's all about the city. NYC isn't any diff than LA, Detriot or any other old money city. Albany is just a way they can get away from the stink but not too far!

So far, we gun huggin upstaters have been allowed to keep most of our gums and even still have some we can buy. Soon as microstamping goes into effect, our old guns will even be worth more! They are just out of control...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  19. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

If this were implemented they would hear from me all of the time. I would conveniently forget to do or undo something to my gun so whenever i had free time i could constantly call them to waste government time and money. Cause honestly, I would rather the government set money on fire than try to spend it, they aren't very good at spending it intelligently and have way to much of it anyway.

20. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

^^^^^

what he said!